Author Topic: Re: Quit wow.  (Read 1772 times)

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
Re: Quit wow.
« on: March 18, 2007, 03:26:48 pm »
I think everyone should quit WoW. You're just wasting your money, because when you get older you will realize that you could have had a few hundred more dollars if you wouldn't have played WoW for a couple years. And with this money you could have gone out and bought a lot of crack, and have a great time. I'd pick smokin' rocks over playing WoW. Stay lifted on them crack rocks. I smoke rocks, and all the bad things people say about it are not true. It's not bad for you and it's not addictive. It's all government propaganda. Fuck your education, the teachers fill you with bullshit. And they would probably even tell you a stupid thing like "crack is a bad drug." Pfft. The only good education is self-education. Explore yourself in the world of crack-cocaine, and you will find that mixing crack with PCP is even cooler. And the only real smarts you need are street smarts. WoW does not contribute to that, and it's horrible for you. Just smoke some crack instead... plus now it's getting cheaper!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 03:39:25 pm by cheeseisfun »

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 04:19:03 pm »
I think everyone should quit WoW. You're just wasting your money, because when you get older you will realize that you could have had a few hundred more dollars if you wouldn't have played WoW for a couple years. And with this money you could have gone out and bought a lot of crack, and have a great time. I'd pick smokin' rocks over playing WoW. Stay lifted on them crack rocks. I smoke rocks, and all the bad things people say about it are not true. It's not bad for you and it's not addictive. It's all government propaganda. Fuck your education, the teachers fill you with bullshit. And they would probably even tell you a stupid thing like "crack is a bad drug." Pfft. The only good education is self-education. Explore yourself in the world of crack-cocaine, and you will find that mixing crack with PCP is even cooler. And the only real smarts you need are street smarts. WoW does not contribute to that, and it's horrible for you. Just smoke some crack instead... plus now it's getting cheaper!
If I played WoW right now, I would say "WoW, my anti-drug" as a response to that.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 07:52:40 pm »
Stop trolling.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 10:22:27 pm »
I'd rather waste my time playing WoW then waste my time smoking crack, plus losing the time off the end of my life, plus face even more lost time in jail.

Besides, if I want to make up the money I spent on three or four months of WoW, I'll just go pick up a shift sometime. No big deal.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 10:33:38 pm »
I'd rather waste my time playing WoW then waste my time smoking crack, plus losing the time off the end of my life, plus face even more lost time in jail.

Besides, if I want to make up the money I spent on three or four months of WoW, I'll just go pick up a shift sometime. No big deal.
Yay joe! I think c0n wasn't being serious, but I could be wrong :). Anybody who thinks crack is cheaper than WoW and is a better "hobby" is an idiot, so if you were serious that is my opinion of you.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 01:27:24 am »
Let's not bring back old trolling habits, c0n. If you were completely serious, we don't care for it.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.