Author Topic: Re: D2/LoD Key  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
Re: D2/LoD Key
« on: March 21, 2007, 09:35:32 am »
I played WoW for the 15-day trial period.  I really don't care that much.  If someone wants to pay for my subscription, I'll play.  Otherwise, be quiet.  This is a thread about Diablo II, not "tell me what game(s) to play".  I'm really tired of people being douchebags in my threads.  If you have a problem with me, don't look at my threads, simple as that.

Stop mooching and go get the game.  And are you serious?  Who the hell do you think you are.  You do the same thing in EVERYONE elses threads, blatantly go off topic and shoot people down.  If you can't afford the $40 it costs for D2 and the expansion, you either need to get a job or stop worrying about playing it.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: D2/LoD Key
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 10:35:03 am »
I already have it, dick.  My keys are disabled, and I was asking for help.  Now.  Let's get something else strait.  I'm a member here, and you are not.  Okay?  We have different rules.