Author Topic: If anyone's using Glider in outland..  (Read 2876 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
If anyone's using Glider in outland..
« on: April 01, 2007, 10:04:40 am »
Then you might as well use this profile. I got 196 Netherweave Cloth, around 70g in cash drops, another 30g in vendor trash, and enough for 3 Halaa research turn in's, as well as 10 crystal fragments. I averaged around 100xp/hour rested, 40xp/hour non-rested (how does that work out? dunno.)

PS: Rename the file to XML. Apparently we can't upload those!
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
Re: If anyone's using Glider in outland..
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 01:09:05 pm »
Then you might as well use this profile. I got 196 Netherweave Cloth, around 70g in cash drops, another 30g in vendor trash, and enough for 3 Halaa research turn in's, as well as 10 crystal fragments. I averaged around 100xp/hour rested, 40xp/hour non-rested (how does that work out? dunno.)

Gliding FTL
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 01:49:03 pm »
Wait a second, you pay money to let the game play itself?  :-\
errr... something like that...

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 02:04:17 pm »

Normally when you share a file... you tend to...  you know... actually link to it?  Just not like.. talk about it?  Or is that just me? *shrug*
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 02:48:56 pm »

Hahaha.  I used glider every night to farm for things I could sell.  I ended up with around 800g, which I put into my twink.  After playing the game for more than a year, I came to the conclusion that low-level bracket PvP is the funnest part in the game (for me).  So yeah, I let the game play itself.  I don't want to play the boring parts!

Normally when you share a file... you tend to...  you know... actually link to it?  Just not like.. talk about it?  Or is that just me? *shrug*

He attached it.

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 04:24:03 pm »

Hahaha.  I used glider every night to farm for things I could sell.  I ended up with around 800g, which I put into my twink.  After playing the game for more than a year, I came to the conclusion that low-level bracket PvP is the funnest part in the game (for me).  So yeah, I let the game play itself.  I don't want to play the boring parts!

He attached it.

Me too.  I've been working on my 29 twink druid, I love the PvP.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.