Author Topic: THIS JUST IN!!!: Fire can't melt steel  (Read 9037 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: THIS JUST IN!!!: Fire can't melt steel
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 05:41:25 pm »
Yeah.  I always knew thermite plasma and arc torches never melted steel.  Welding is a mything.  No wonder the Titanic sank.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 07:11:26 pm »
"Ask anybody from Harvard or Yale and they will tell you the samething"

You stupid bitch. The thousands of gallons that those Boeing 767-223 were caring would blow up a whole damn business block. I mean iam not a physics major or anything but with the pure volume of weight those Airplanes had and going over speeds of 300 MPH something is going to collaspe. That ignorant bitch. We are going to war for MONEY!!!! I personally dont think that the Bush adminstartion would send in the countless number of lifes of American soilders as they did if was just for Oil. That fat cunt needs to leave the US if she dosent support it in the thick and thin.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 07:40:35 pm »
Yeah.  I always knew thermite plasma and arc torches never melted steel.  Welding is a mything.  No wonder the Titanic sank.

The Titanic was made out of Iron, I believe.

You stupid bitch. The thousands of gallons that those Boeing 767-223 were caring would blow up a whole damn business block. I mean iam not a physics major or anything but with the pure volume of weight those Airplanes had and going over speeds of 300 MPH something is going to collaspe. That ignorant bitch. We are going to war for MONEY!!!! I personally dont think that the Bush adminstartion would send in the countless number of lifes of American soilders as they did if was just for Oil. That fat cunt needs to leave the US if she dosent support it in the thick and thin.

You don't think the government would send in troops for money? Why not? What did they send tens of thousands of troops there for? Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, and not one weapon of mass destruction was found in Iraq--which George Bush claimed was one of the reasons for invading Iraq. So why did we invade Iraq? To kill Saddam because he was a 'tyrant'? That's certainly an inefficient way to assassinate a dictator, especially since all one would need to do is simply send in a small task force to do so. To liberate the Iraqi people? Bull shit, rofl. Our government is trying to convert every single country to a democracy. We've been trying to do this since the Cold War with the Soviet Union, and it hasn't ended with the Soviet Union. Do you think that it would be plausible for George Bush to come on television and say they are invading Iraq because of the enourmous amount of riches that can be found there? Of course not, because it would gain absolutely no support, except by those calculating fucks who use Bush as a puppet. So obviously they would have to lie to gain support for the war, and to make sure the troops don't think they're fighting for someone else's cause (the people who are going to be getting extremely rich off of the oil in Iraq, and the control by the US that will be set in Iraq due to the changing regime). It's not about freedom, it's not about killing terrorists... it's about fucking money. It's what everyone is after, and it will never end.

And yes, Rosie O'donnel, or however you spell her lesbian name, is a fat bitch retard. But she is right that the war is about money. It's pretty obvious now--everyone knows this. They did a horrible job of covering it up. I would have at least lied, and said many nuclear missile silos were found in Iraq. Our core government is kind of stupid.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 07:56:39 pm by cheeseisfun »

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 08:03:36 pm »
To be fair, she wasn't referring to the two towers that the planes were flown into.

Also, telling someone to leave the country if they don't support it is stupid.  If people just blindly supported the government, what rights would we have? Everything the government did would be fine. Furthermore, consider Vietnam.  I seem to remember reading that many, many people disliked that war; were they supporting the US at that time? Should they have left the country?
errr... something like that...

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 08:08:04 pm »
To be fair, she wasn't referring to the two towers that the planes were flown into.

Also, telling someone to leave the country if they don't support it is stupid.  If people just blindly supported the government, what rights would we have? Everything the government did would be fine. Furthermore, consider Vietnam.  I seem to remember reading that many, many people disliked that war; were they supporting the US at that time? Should they have left the country?

I believe you're 100% right. Without opposers, there would never be change in this country. And right now, change is what we need... for many things. But then again, people who opposed the legality of drugs, and supported prohibition, only ended up causing more problems. But still, this country is fucked up--and, right now, is more oppressive than free.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 08:10:34 pm by cheeseisfun »

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 09:33:24 pm »

God, I love Animal Farm...
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 09:43:10 pm »
To be even more fair, she is a stupid bitch

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 09:47:35 pm »

God, I love Animal Farm...
Good book. :)
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 01:28:08 am »

You don't think the government would send in troops for money? Why not? What did they send tens of thousands of troops there for? Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, and not one weapon of mass destruction was found in Iraq--which George Bush claimed was one of the reasons for invading Iraq. So why did we invade Iraq? To kill Saddam because he was a 'tyrant'? That's certainly an inefficient way to assassinate a dictator, especially since all one would need to do is simply send in a small task force to do so. To liberate the Iraqi people? Bull shit, rofl. Our government is trying to convert every single country to a democracy. We've been trying to do this since the Cold War with the Soviet Union, and it hasn't ended with the Soviet Union. Do you think that it would be plausible for George Bush to come on television and say they are invading Iraq because of the enourmous amount of riches that can be found there? Of course not, because it would gain absolutely no support, except by those calculating fucks who use Bush as a puppet. So obviously they would have to lie to gain support for the war, and to make sure the troops don't think they're fighting for someone else's cause (the people who are going to be getting extremely rich off of the oil in Iraq, and the control by the US that will be set in Iraq due to the changing regime). It's not about freedom, it's not about killing terrorists... it's about fucking money. It's what everyone is after, and it will never end.

And yes, Rosie O'donnel, or however you spell her lesbian name, is a fat bitch retard. But she is right that the war is about money. It's pretty obvious now--everyone knows this. They did a horrible job of covering it up. I would have at least lied, and said many nuclear missile silos were found in Iraq. Our core government is kind of stupid.
This war is putting us in debt, unless I am under the wrong impression... I highly doubt we can gain any money from this, and if we were it would be more apparent than you say it is.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 02:00:32 am »
This war is putting us in debt, unless I am under the wrong impression... I highly doubt we can gain any money from this, and if we were it would be more apparent than you say it is.
The national deficit might be sky-rocketing, but that doesn't mean individuals that are associated with Bush haven't profited from this war.  IIRC, Dick Cheney has only gained a few million or so.
errr... something like that...

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 02:22:17 am »
The national deficit might be sky-rocketing, but that doesn't mean individuals that are associated with Bush haven't profited from this war.  IIRC, Dick Cheney has only gained a few million or so.

Correct. They don't want to make money for the growth of the nation, so really, the national deficit has nothing to do with it. It's all personal money they're getting, like a check you get from your job, except for really high amounts of money. Has Cheney only gained a few million or so? I am inclined to say that he has gained more than a few million... it just doesn't make too much sense that he only made a few million. Also, if this was something that was stated publicly, then I am fairly certain that the estimates would have been underestimated on purpose, so it doesn't look like the war is all about profit. Now that would certainly be bad for Cheney... he already has a bad rep. Lolz.

Just think of the hypocrisy of the government. They imprison war profiteers (rightly so, I guess), but they themselves are war profiteers as well. Interesting to think of all these things, actually.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 02:38:05 am by cheeseisfun »

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 06:36:55 am »

You completely missed my joke.  The Titanic was also riveted, not welded.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 12:44:01 pm »

Dont support the war. Support the troops. Thats the point iam trying to make. She showed no remorse for the troops over there and that drives me insane. So if you dont support the country in that factor then you should leave.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline cheeseisfun

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 02:28:41 pm »

Dont support the war. Support the troops. Thats the point iam trying to make. She showed no remorse for the troops over there and that drives me insane. So if you dont support the country in that factor then you should leave.

I agree that everyone should support the troops, but not the war. But leave the country? Why? Just because she doesn't agree with something? Where would she be filming her show then, Amsterdam?