Author Topic: Dumbasses don't know how to drive...[NSFW] Excuse my language  (Read 4403 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Well i went to school today like any other day parked in my normal spot and such and went to school.and school was great. on my way out from lunch i go to my car and I see my head light on the floor.  I went around to see that my whole front left had been fucked up (pictures to come). the mother fucker responsible for the accident was no where to be seen and no note or anything. because of this recent accident i suggest mother fucking people don't drive if you don't know how. i mean how do you fucken hit something that is not moving. fuck i am pissed right now. if i find out who did this that mother fucker  is paying for a whole new fucking paint job. i guess when i get fucking tight  new car i am not bringing it to school cause of fucks that don't know how to drive and people who have no sense in leaving a sorry note or anything. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have pics:

« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 07:56:57 pm by BigAznDaddy »

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Re: Dumbasses don't know how to drive...[NSFW] Excuse my language
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 08:42:56 pm »
Hahahahaha. Yeah. Stupid cunts at school need to learn to drive their mommy and daddy's Mercades before they drive to school.

Sorry to hear about that.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 08:58:40 pm »
report it to the school. If they have cameras set up they could catch her (everyone knows that girls can't drive ;) )

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 08:59:36 pm »
That's how it is at most high schools: you don't drive and park a car there that you care about. Also, if you're insured, you only have to pay the deductable and you should be covered for this.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 09:38:14 pm »
I'm not trying to be negative, but it could have been SOO much worse. Also, look for a car that parks near you, (or at your school) for a dented fender (front or rear) on that same congruent side.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 09:51:56 pm »
report it to the school. If they have cameras set up they could catch her (everyone knows that girls can't drive ;) )
hahahahaha!

That is SO what I was gonna say!

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 10:03:52 pm »
I'm not trying to be negative, but it could have been SOO much worse. Also, look for a car that parks near you, (or at your school) for a dented fender (front or rear) on that same congruent side.
im going to try but there are about 300 drivers at our school. so its going to be hard to spot it

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 07:54:31 am »
Hey, BAD, shhh.  My case was worse.  Pics in a minute.

We know the guy who did it, in fact, we practically watched him do it.  The van was parked out front of our house.  Right?  Douchebag decides it's a good idea to get drunk and go for a Sunday drive with his whole family.  He crashes into OUR van, which is totaled (you can't see it, but the rear axle is fucked up).  O, did I mention he had no license, insurance, registration?  O, but he DID have 7 active warrants for his arrest.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 07:59:54 am by rabbit »

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 09:20:47 am »
Hey, BAD, shhh.  My case was worse.  Pics in a minute.

We know the guy who did it, in fact, we practically watched him do it.  The van was parked out front of our house.  Right?  Douchebag decides it's a good idea to get drunk and go for a Sunday drive with his whole family.  He crashes into OUR van, which is totaled (you can't see it, but the rear axle is fucked up).  O, did I mention he had no license, insurance, registration?  O, but he DID have 7 active warrants for his arrest.

but have you worked on your car yourself??? you see when you do something to a certain item you get more attached to it such as leet's car made from scratch. for my car i had to take out the engine and replace many components within the car so i spent much time with it. yes your damage is way worse Physical mine is sentimental...

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 09:33:43 am »
That sucks.  I've never had that happen to me, so I can't relate, but that still sucks.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 12:07:30 pm »
Find her and kick her boy friends ass.
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.