Author Topic: cell phone help  (Read 2943 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
cell phone help
« on: May 16, 2007, 09:24:45 pm »
ok i have a moto razr V3 and i want some ring tones but i don't want to use the web on my phone. my carrier is cingular and i just wanted to know if i could download some ringtones from the net and transfer it to my cell? and if so how would i go around doing this?

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
Re: cell phone help
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 09:53:07 pm »
Bluetooth?
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 10:11:03 pm »
You have to "buy" the Motorola Phone Tools software in order to transfer stuff back and forth.  It's free.  MPT has a pretty good audio editor, so you can take an mp3 and just cut out a part and use that as your ringtone or something.

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 01:37:53 am »
You have to "buy" the Motorola Phone Tools software in order to transfer stuff back and forth.  It's free.  MPT has a pretty good audio editor, so you can take an mp3 and just cut out a part and use that as your ringtone or something.
Yeah, my cousin has that, and he can even make ring tones for me (not a razr user, I've got a nokia 6101) he just crops what he wants, (for me he saves it to a .amr, so I can use it.) then he transfers it to his phone, (for me he text messages me the tone, then.) It's pretty cool.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 08:39:24 am »
yeah i "Bought" the phone tools thing and it is pretty cool thanks. :P