Poll

Should i tell my more than a  firend that is moving that i love her?

Yes
4 (44.4%)
No
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Relationship?!?!sort of....  (Read 6245 times)

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Relationship?!?!sort of....
« on: June 11, 2007, 08:57:35 am »
So yeah this girl is moving to Michigan and well we have gotten really close to each other but i know if we started a relationship it would never last cause she is well moving acro ss the continent. and i think she feels the same way ant suggestions. Btw she moves in one week :'(

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
Re: Relationship?!?!sort of....
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:17 am »
There are many kinds of love, tell her how you feel - what's the worst that can happen?  I "love" this girl in SC, but it's in a family type of way, we dated for awhile in high school and we still talk a lot, she's more like a sister to me.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 10:38:07 am »
It'd just complicate things/make it worse.  I don't know how, but my experience with crap like this is that it can only get worse :-\.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 10:43:04 am »
I'd say no at the off chance you ruin everything.  The reality of it is that when you tell a girl you love her, especially if they don't feel the same way about you, they get incredible awkward and distant.  If you want to still keep in touch with her after she is gone it is best if you avoid a romantic movie-type move.  

If she does feel the same way about you and you tell her and she tells you, then the seperation will be all the worse.  Perhaps, however, you guys could still remain good friends and keep a long distance relationship, but I have never been a fan of long distance relationships.

However... some girls are romantically driven and this could lead into something... different.. I say no, but do what you want.

The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 11:37:11 am »
I wouldn't go so far as to say you "love" her, but you can beat around the bush with it.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 11:51:56 am »
Tell her you'll miss her. Go for the long distance relationship thingy. Call her every so often. If she breaks it off, oh well, more fish in the sea (yes, I realize that's heartless).

By the way, Michigan borders Wisconsin. Hook me up.

And holy crap and "Relationship?!?!sort of...." not being Craz3d's topic.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 01:09:14 pm »

I thought the sane cause of the periods!

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 07:33:25 pm »
Quote from: Email
i'll see you before i leave i have 8 days i'll let you know when okay??

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 11 Jun 2007, 06:00 AM

Noura i need to talk with you....
I really don't know how to say this so i will come straight forward about it. I think i am in love with you. ever since I met you and started to know you, you have been the greatest person to me and no one has ever been so nice and open to me. I don't know why i am saying this now but it has to be said or else i would be haunted for the rest of my life knowing that i just let the girl of my dreams move away.you have been one of the biggest influences of my life and i only got to know you for less than a year. and that doesn't happen often. I don't know how i would have survived this year without you. I mean seeing your cheerful face everyday before Mrs. Jones always class made my day. I wanted to tell you in person but knowing me i would have been so nervous that i would be speechless so i wanted you to read what i was thinking. but anyways you are the greatest person ever and its sad to see you leave. well I have to go to work now so maybe i will see you before you leave? but if i don't have a safe trip and look me up when you come back to San Diego

Sincerely

Hagen Ho

well i might as well tell you fellas what i wrote... hope it is not cheesy
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 09:18:15 pm by BigAznDaddy »

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:00 pm »
well i minus well tell you fellas what i wrote... hope it is not cheesy
???

Is 'minus' supposed to be 'might as'?
errr... something like that...

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 09:18:37 pm »

Is 'minus' supposed to be 'might as'?

:)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 09:23:34 pm »
Quote from: Email
i'll see you before i leave i have 8 days i'll let you know when okay??

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 11 Jun 2007, 06:00 AM

Noura i need to talk with you....
I really don't know how to say this so i will come straight forward about it. I think i am in love with you. ever since I met you and started to know you, you have been the greatest person to me and no one has ever been so nice and open to me. I don't know why i am saying this now but it has to be said or else i would be haunted for the rest of my life knowing that i just let the girl of my dreams move away.you have been one of the biggest influences of my life and i only got to know you for less than a year. and that doesn't happen often. I don't know how i would have survived this year without you. I mean seeing your cheerful face everyday before Mrs. Jones always class made my day. I wanted to tell you in person but knowing me i would have been so nervous that i would be speechless so i wanted you to read what i was thinking. but anyways you are the greatest person ever and its sad to see you leave. well I have to go to work now so maybe i will see you before you leave? but if i don't have a safe trip and look me up when you come back to San Diego

Sincerely

Hagen Ho

well i might as well tell you fellas what i wrote... hope it is not cheesy

well, hope that works out for the best

trust

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 12:09:12 am »
hopefully you get to bang her before she leaves. she's sexy

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 12:28:05 am »
hopefully you get to bang her before she leaves. she's sexy
hopefully

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 12:44:47 am »

Lol!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 01:43:21 am »
If you're gonna do it, at least do it face to face. Or even on the phone is better then an email.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny