Author Topic: Student suspended after voicing marijuana opinion  (Read 5293 times)

Offline psychspy

• View Profile
Re: Student suspended after voicing marijuana opinion
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 11:15:17 am »
I wasn't debating legality, but like my response says in the split-off topic, since these forums have been bombarded with the issue, I can tell why it got moved without much consideration.

It's the fact that the legality of these things are what they are that make these people act the way they do.  It is what it is.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2007, 12:39:52 am »
I wasn't debating legality, but like my response says in the split-off topic, since these forums have been bombarded with the issue, I can tell why it got moved without much consideration.

It's the fact that the legality of these things are what they are that make these people act the way they do.  It is what it is.

You're right, but your post could have easily started the debate.  In fact, I would be surprised if it didn't.

Humorously, I don't think it accomplished much in keeping this thread on topic, lol.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 12:49:13 am »

You're right, but your post could have easily started the debate.  In fact, I would be surprised if it didn't.

Humorously, I don't think it accomplished much in keeping this thread on topic, lol.

It's like I said in the other thread (or maybe this one?), he posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread. The discussion is going fine in the off-topic thread and was totally derailed here as a result. If you want to do some surgery and connect the working parts, you have my blessing. :P