Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Downtime

<< < (5/8) > >>

Chavo:
lame, my ISP offers it without the 'business' upgrade

Sidoh:

--- Quote from: unTactical on July 05, 2007, 05:08:28 pm ---lame, my ISP offers it without the 'business' upgrade

--- End quote ---

Hmm, same here.  I've had it for the last few months.  I think it's $5/month more.

Joe:
I'm already restricted to 200MB per day anyhow. :P

iago, Google for inadyn. It's a bit of a pain to set up, but once you do that, just run it in a screen and it'll check your external IP every ~10 minutes (configurable) and update if needed.

Sidoh:

--- Quote from: Joe[x86/64] on July 05, 2007, 06:09:41 pm ---iago, Google for inadyn. It's a bit of a pain to set up, but once you do that, just run it in a screen and it'll check your external IP every ~10 minutes (configurable) and update if needed.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that what all update clients for dynamic ip services are supposed to do? :P

CrAz3D:

--- Quote from: Joe[x86/64] on July 05, 2007, 06:09:41 pm ---I'm already restricted to 200MB per day anyhow. :P

iago, Google for inadyn. It's a bit of a pain to set up, but once you do that, just run it in a screen and it'll check your external IP every ~10 minutes (configurable) and update if needed.

--- End quote ---
200mb per day?
How are you supposed to pirate movies?
LAME

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version