Announcements > [x86] Announcements

Downtime

(1/1)

iago:
Unbelievable.. there was a power failure this morning, right after my mom left for work. When it came back up, the DB was having issues but I got them straightened them out.

I have huge duedates next week, and once they're over I think I found a more stable home for the forum.

Sorry!!

These problems are really frustrating, especially considering I have very little free time...

chuck:
Where do you mean by more stable home?

Ergot:

--- Quote from: chuck on August 02, 2007, 07:46:25 pm ---Where do you mean by more stable home?

--- End quote ---
Hiding snuggly between two of the Symantec server boxes ;)

iago:

--- Quote from: chuck on August 02, 2007, 07:46:25 pm ---Where do you mean by more stable home?

--- End quote ---
Basically, to a place designed for hosting servers, as opposed to my parents' house.

--- Quote from: Ergot on August 02, 2007, 07:48:04 pm ---Hiding snuggly between two of the Symantec server boxes ;)

--- End quote ---
Not quite :P

CrAz3D:

--- Quote from: iago on August 02, 2007, 07:13:05 pm ---Unbelievable.. there was a power failure this morning, right after my mom left for work. When it came back up, the DB was having issues but I got them straightened them out.

I have huge duedates next week, and once they're over I think I found a more stable home for the forum.

Sorry!!

These problems are really frustrating, especially considering I have very little free time...

--- End quote ---
hooray for iago!
I need SOMETHING to do at work ::) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version