Author Topic: Your Black Muslim Bakery  (Read 6891 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Your Black Muslim Bakery
« on: August 03, 2007, 02:09:09 pm »
http://www.ybmb.com/
Yeah, if that's not a cover for some CRAZY Islamic radicals I don't know what is.

I saw on CNN that this joint was raided and 19 people were arrested for like 6 recent homicides.  The latest being YESTERDAY when they gunned down IN BROAD DAYLIGHT the editor of an Oakland newspaper because (allegedly) he was working on a piece that was about the YBMB's financial woes.

http://origin.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_6535295
http://www.lompocrecord.com/articles/2007/08/03/ap-state-ca/d8qpk7a81.txt

Ya know, with crap like this happening, it sorta makes me a little glad that we spy on people.  Anything we can do to close down, stop, and arrest people like this.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Your Black Muslim Bakery
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 02:18:06 pm »
Ya know, with crap like this happening, it sorta makes me a little glad that we spy on people.  Anything we can do to close down, stop, and arrest people like this.
Surely you mean monitoring people with probable cause? Because that's always been done and, when it's court approved, it's perfectly fine.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 02:19:11 pm »
Which kinda leads to my second thought:

http://www.ybmb.com/
Yeah, if that's not a cover for some CRAZY Islamic radicals I don't know what is.

Huh? Why can't foreigners have an actual business again?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 02:24:43 pm »
Foreigners???  They're crazy Islamic radical Americans.
They're from the inside.

And did you read the website? 
What kind of "bakery" has a school, meetings, sells black panther-esque stuff, has lectures, and an internet radio broadcast?  Oh yeah, one more, AND KILLS PEOPLE?

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 02:35:56 pm »
I'm sorry, but Oakland doesn't exactly have the best track record with homicides. Ask Quik, killings there are like part of daily life :\. The newspaper editor could have been gunned down by anybody :\
Who gives a damn? I fuck sheep all the time.
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches
(17:54:15) Sidoh: I love cosmetology

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 02:43:43 pm »
I need to find the CNN story.  What I heard at the gym said something about a fair number of weapons, multiple homicides being linked to these people, etc

http://www.nbc11.com/news/13812745/detail.html
A dude doesnt just get blown away in broad daylight for no reason.  While the article says that the police haven't said that the IS a link for this homicide, it seems all too possible.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 02:48:56 pm by CrAz3D »

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 03:08:34 pm »
A dude doesnt just get blown away in broad daylight for no reason.  While the article says that the police haven't said that the IS a link for this homicide, it seems all too possible.

Have you been to Oakland?
And yes, male both ends.  There are a couple lesbians that need a two-ended dildo...My router just refuses to wear a strap-on.
(05:55:03) JoE ThE oDD: omfg good job i got a boner thinkin bout them chinese bitches

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 05:14:59 pm »

Obviously not. Head over to 7th street to get some coke and you'll learn the ways of the land very quickly.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 05:39:01 pm »

Obviously not. Head over to 7th street to get some coke and you'll learn the ways of the land very quickly.

Would Pepsi be ok?

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 05:56:37 pm »

Would Pepsi be ok?

You can ask for Pepsi if you want to get shot.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 07:09:19 pm »
Someone will walk up to you in a black trench coat in the morning outside of a court house and blow you away for no apparent reason with a sawed off shotgun...in Oakland?

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 07:10:57 pm »
Someone will walk up to you in a black trench coat in the morning outside of a court house and blow you away for no apparent reason with a sawed off shotgun...in Oakland?
It wouldn't surprise me :\

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 07:11:52 pm »
Wouldnt it be MORE likely that an editor who has written pieces before and is still writing about YBMB would be gunned down by an already corrupt and criminal YBMB?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 07:58:58 pm »

Offline Ergot

• 吴立峰 ^_^ !
  • x86
  • I steal bandwidth. p_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 08:04:05 pm »
Wouldnt it be MORE likely that an editor who has written pieces before and is still writing about YBMB would be gunned down by an already corrupt and criminal YBMB?
Yes, but you shouldn't assume they did it without evidence.
*cough*
http://www.ktvu.com/news/13812780/detail.html?ding
*cough*
A) They could lie.
B) Would it still make you glad that the government spied on us if they found nothing connecting them?

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 08:58:39 pm »
considering ther've STILL killed multiple other people and are guilty of other crimes???  yeah