Author Topic: Story from work....  (Read 2003 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Story from work....
« on: April 17, 2005, 03:57:20 pm »
This is from the beer vendor where I used to work.  It happened last night, my friend emailed this to me this morning:

Just had to tell you all a scary Saturday night story to make you laugh.
Last night I was working with the kid (Brian) and around 1AM this incredibly obese woman came in wearing this super bright neon trench coat. You just could not help but notice her. We watched her back as she went to the cooler. I said to Brian, "Check out those panty hose, black with red flowers. Are they ever ugly". So he looked over. Just then she turned around and the trench coat was open. She was wearing a black leather bra and bikini panties with garterless stockings! She is acting like nothing is wrong. I am trying so hard to keep a straight face. "Is that everything for you?" I ask. I can see Brian having convulsions trying not to laugh. "Oh yes" she says "I just came from the Black and Blue Masochist Ball and I am falling out all over. Sorry". Now what the FUCK do you say to that? She hands me her credit card and it is taking forever to clear. I am staring at the ceiling, the floor, anything! Brian is shaking he is trying so hard not to laugh. Her credit card slip comes up and she leans over to sign and one big obese boob pops out. I am still trying not to look at her, but, please.....  by the time she left Brian was crying from laughing and I just stood there in shock.
Now someone please explain to me what to do in a situation like that? Do I get paid enough for this shit???? Oh my God. Just a laugh a minute in this job!!

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Story from work....
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 08:52:30 pm »
Haha. Pretty funny. Probably true, too. :-\
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 09:07:57 pm »
It's absolutely true. 

Offline RoMi

• x86
  • gg no re
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 09:27:16 pm »
Hahahah, thats great.  I work at a mini-golf course and some pretty shady people come there are night too.
-RoMi