Author Topic: Anyone play on Illidan?  (Read 3532 times)

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
Anyone play on Illidan?
« on: October 14, 2007, 11:10:10 am »
I've been on Balnazzar for almost a year, and it's been an extremely low population server every since I first started playing on it. People have been transferring off of it for as long as I can remember, and finally the server is basically dead as far as I'm concerned. There's one guild progressing, and it's just a huge pug - they recruit anyone. Balnazzar used to be known for it's great world pvp, and other pvp, but that has died out also. Just as an example, it's impossible to find groups for any 5 mans, and Ironforge is rarely busy.

I've been thinking about transferring to Illidan because it's in my timezone, and is an high population server. I was wondering if anyone here has chars on it?
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone play on Illidan?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 12:01:26 pm »
I've been on Balnazzar for almost a year, and it's been an extremely low population server every since I first started playing on it. People have been transferring off of it for as long as I can remember, and finally the server is basically dead as far as I'm concerned. There's one guild progressing, and it's just a huge pug - they recruit anyone. Balnazzar used to be known for it's great world pvp, and other pvp, but that has died out also. Just as an example, it's impossible to find groups for any 5 mans, and Ironforge is rarely busy.

I've been thinking about transferring to Illidan because it's in my timezone, and is an high population server. I was wondering if anyone here has chars on it?

I know a bunch of guys locally that play Horde there.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 03:23:34 pm »
Is there anyone here that plays an alliance character on a central time zone high population server, with decent raid progression going on?

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 06:30:56 am »
I used to play on Illidan.  Not NEmore, though.

Actually, I think Feathermoon in Central....
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline ZeroX

• Pirating Your software since 1998
    • View Profile
    • Crap
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 01:21:31 pm »
I used to play on Illidan.  Not NEmore, though.

Actually, I think Feathermoon in Central....

Feathermoon = RP

Warz if you would like Crushridge is a western time zone but there are many guilds already making their way towards SSC/TK. All raid differnt times too. I have a 70 in full epics "almost" and would love if you joined me. The world pvp is great IMO ask Furious. We are the #1 rated in our battlegroup for having the most 2200+ teams. Besides a few douche bags that all servers have its pretty laid back and have alot of RL friends that play there. The 30th top guild in the world "Humble" is located here too. I am putting money on it too that when ZA/Sunwell is realsed Humble will have a few world frist drops as well.

Crushridge PvP
Zeroforce
Zeroforce
Zeroforce

mutsumibear: David's coming over Sunday so we can have mad sex all day.
zxdropoff: lucky you
mutsumibear: :D I know.
mutsumibear: I just pray I don't start my period before then.
zxdropoff: omfg
zxdropoff: stfu
zxdropoff: now please
mutsumibear: HAHA
mutsumibear: I love disturbing you.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 09:17:18 pm »
I tank stuff...

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 07:27:46 am »
Transfer to Maelstrom, apply to <ODM> and if you're a good player with a good attitude you'll get in.  Alliance side we've only a few guilds in Hyjal // BT but the server is great and the BG queues are almost instant 99% of the time.

[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.