Author Topic: Re: Jamie Lynn Spears is PREGNANT  (Read 3048 times)

Offline Lobo

• x86
  • Ho Ho Ho
    • View Profile
Re: Jamie Lynn Spears is PREGNANT
« on: December 20, 2007, 04:42:02 am »
well if she would have maybe spent 75 cent on something plastic, she would not have a problem.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 11:36:53 am »
I lol that her mom wrote a book about parenting

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 02:26:00 pm »
well if she would have maybe spent 75 cent on something plastic, she would not have a problem.

You never contribute anything interesting or thoughtful in your posts.  Go away.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 02:29:12 pm »

You never contribute anything interesting or thoughtful in your posts.  Go away.

Why did you come back to start fights?  Atleast what Lobo says isn't directly insulting to someone.  I think it is you who needs to go away.  Lobo is a member of x86, unlike you.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 02:34:28 pm »

Why did you come back to start fights?  Atleast what Lobo says isn't directly insulting to someone.  I think it is you who needs to go away.  Lobo is a member of x86, unlike you.

If it were solely my intention to start a fight, I'd do it with someone who would at least make it interesting and have something insightful to say in response; for this reason you can be assured that my intention is not strictly to fight with lobo, or you, for that matter.

trust

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 02:43:30 pm »

This post, unlike Lobo's, is very interesting and thoughtful. In fact, it should be put in an announcement as the model post.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 02:46:56 pm »

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is ;D!

This post, unlike Lobo's, is very interesting and thoughtful. In fact, it should be put in an announcement as the model post.
<3!

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 03:00:05 pm »

What are you talking about?  Someone who struggles with basic algebra and how to calculate interest rates, and so on, should have a bit more humility.  You're so stupid, talking to you is like conversing with a completely different species, and it's very frustrating.  The same applies to Trust.  However, you both provide mildly entertaining reading.

I realise it's pretty much me vs. everyone minus a few more cognizant forum members, so don't feel like you've "won" anything if you band together to post a bunch of rubbish in response to me. You are just solidifying your place amongst a group of fools.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 03:21:33 pm »

Someone who struggles with basic algebra and how to calculate interest rates, and so on...
What are you talking about?  How does that have anything to do with this thread?

I realise it's pretty much me vs. everyone minus a few more cognizant forum members, so don't feel like you've "won" anything if you band together to post a bunch of rubbish in response to me. You are just solidifying your place amongst a group of fools.
Wow.. arrogant!  For fucking crying out loud, do you ever sit back and read what you type?  According to your logic anyone who disagrees with you is a fool?  That sounds pretty foolish to me!  ::)
And all winds that liven

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Super_X

• I suck.
  • I suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 03:39:47 pm »
The most important thing to do, if you don't like someone's post is ignore it. That's the best thing to do for someone like Rule, he just thrives on peoples retorts. He feels like he's important because he can sway a topic. If people would ignore him, he's lose all his fun.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 03:46:45 pm »
What are you talking about?  How does that have anything to do with this thread?

I'll connect the dots for you, since your neurons seem to object to behaving in a such a way that you would be able to make basic logical deductions.

If someone is incapable of trivial mental tasks, then he or she is not in a credible position.

Wow.. arrogant!  For fucking crying out loud, do you ever sit back and read what you type?  According to your logic anyone who disagrees with you is a fool?  That sounds pretty foolish to me!  ::)

Again, I suppose I have to pretend I'm talking to a retarded child in order to make you understand.  I recognize I have alienated certain people who I perceive to have a very limited intelligence, and that therefore any silly argument of this sort is a prime opportunity to get lame cheap shots in at me. 

Contrary to how you've interpreted what I've written, the people who I respect most are sometimes those who often disagree with me, so long as their disagreements have some obvious intelligence and careful thought behind them.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 04:12:54 pm »

I'll connect the dots for you, since your neurons seem to object to behaving in a such a way that you would be able to make basic logical deductions.

If someone is incapable of trivial mental tasks, then he or she is not in a credible position.

Again, I suppose I have to pretend I'm talking to a retarded child in order to make you understand.  I recognize I have alienated certain people who I perceive to have a very limited intelligence, and that therefore any silly argument of this sort is a prime opportunity to get lame cheap shots in at me. 

Contrary to how you've interpreted what I've written, the people who I respect most are sometimes those who often disagree with me, so long as their disagreements have some obvious intelligence and careful thought behind them.

Wow.. arrogant!  For fucking crying out loud, do you ever sit back and read what you type?
And all winds that liven

- The Rasmus

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 04:37:36 pm »
Come on. Play nice. :(
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT.