Author Topic: Drinking with a Mexican, and Iraqi, and a redneck  (Read 1844 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Drinking with a Mexican, and Iraqi, and a redneck
« on: January 21, 2008, 01:12:44 pm »
Drinking with a redneck...
A Mexican, an Iraqi, and a redneck girl are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says,
"In Mexico our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice."

The Iraqi, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says,
"In Iraq we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either."

The redneck girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her .45, and shoots the Mexican and the Iraqi. Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says,
"In America we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice."

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Drinking with a Mexican, and Iraqi, and a redneck
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 01:47:49 pm »
There isn't much about that joke that really makes sense...

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 02:56:56 pm »
Drinking with a redneck...
A Mexican, an Iraqi, and a redneck girl are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says,
"In Mexico our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice."

The Iraqi, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says,
"In Iraq we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either."

The redneck girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her .45, and shoots the Mexican and the Iraqi. Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says,
"In America we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice."

:D

trust

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 03:05:41 pm »
hahaha

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 04:04:41 pm »
Ahaha. So dumb, I laughed. Ahahahaha.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 02:48:59 am »
Ahaha. So dumb, I laughed. Ahahahaha.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.