Author Topic: Salvia Divinorum!  (Read 100161 times)

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Salvia Divinorum!
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2008, 03:53:11 am »
Nitrous oxide (aka laughing gas) itself is unlikely to cause damage, but you could easily risk asphyxiation or sulfur dioxide poisoning using a whippit inhalant. 

On a (related) note, why does it seem that everyone on this forum is becoming a retarded drug user?

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2008, 04:00:05 am »
Whippets are fun. My roommate ordered a case of a brand called "Whip-it," used for whipped cream dispensers. I think it's one of those chicken/egg scenarios.

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2008, 08:19:34 am »
On a (related) note, why does it seem that everyone on this forum is becoming a retarded drug user?
Not everyone, but it seems to be getting pretty close.

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2008, 11:44:24 am »
Nitrous oxide (aka laughing gas) itself is unlikely to cause damage, but you could easily risk asphyxiation or sulfur dioxide poisoning using a whippit inhalant. 

I saw this and was about to respond, but iago pretty much said word-for-word what I was thinking.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2008, 03:25:49 pm »

Why would you say "retarded" drug user?

trust

« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2008, 06:39:58 pm »
I wouldn't say becoming either, it's just people are talking about it more. Like I didn't post about it openly for a few years after my first time trying pot, which was in 9th grade. Plus people are all reaching that point in life where they don't really care what their internet buddies think, or if they'll be accepted by some clan or not. It's pointless.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2008, 07:31:58 pm »
I wouldn't say becoming either, it's just people are talking about it more.

Becoming? Absolutely.  How recently did you try Salivia?  How much more often do you drink now than you did 2 years ago?  How much do you smoke pot now (e.g. within the last 6 months) compared to 2 years ago?  How much more likely are you try new drugs now, than 2 years ago? It may or may not be true that some are becoming more open about it (that probably depends on the person), but people here are also obviously becoming more heavy and frequent drug users.  I also get the sense that people almost take a certain pride in displaying knowledge about various drug paraphenilia etc.

I'm not saying everyone in this thread is a retard or is an irresponsible drug user.  But the general attitude I've been seeing is pretty retarded; it's not trying the drug that is (necessarily) retarded, but the way it is glorified, and the reckless way in which it is used (or abused).  Also the willingness to spend a great deal of money sucking on whipit cans in order to get a 20 second laugh at the risk of asyphyxiation or poisoning (or without even considering these risks) wreaks of idiocy; why don't you try listening to a really funny joke instead? The same goes with trying to chug 24 ounces of beer in a couple seconds.  It's undignified macho idiocy.  Drugs are a pretty small and uninteresting world, with the potential to do a lot of harm.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 07:33:55 pm by Rule »

trust

« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2008, 08:23:30 pm »
we're young and it's fun. post-college I'm sure everybody's habits will be different.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2008, 10:09:58 pm »
So you pretty much admitted you were wrong about the "not becoming", and this is your justification? 

we're young and it's fun

You know that's weak, and essentially drives home my initial point.  Being young doesn't make you invincible.  It's a common feeling most young people have, and it usually gets them in a lot of trouble.  I really do wish you the best with whatever, and hope you have fun... But a lot of what I'm reading seems pretty reckless.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 10:26:28 pm by Rule »

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2008, 10:26:13 pm »
It's 'cool' to drink/do drugs these days. I drank heavily/smoked pot for a period lasting maybe 4 months that ended over 3 years ago. I haven't looked back since.

But then again I play WoW, so I am probably worse off than before......
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2008, 10:40:21 pm »
I just popped 8 Coricidin's (Triple C's) with my gf, lets see how this trip goes. Will report back later.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2008, 10:43:46 pm »
I just popped 8 Coricidin's (Triple C's) with my gf, lets see how this trip goes. Will report back later.

To all the rest:  some day this could be you. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2008, 11:13:34 pm »
But then again I play WoW, so I am probably worse off than before......
Haha, so true. :D

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2008, 12:53:48 am »

To all the rest:  some day this could be you. 
It's cough medicine, what're you talking about? My girlfriend bought it at the store for gods sake. I'm on it right now and everything's spinning, I don't even know if I'm typing correctly or not. I'll see tomorrow I guess. It's an awesome feeling though. So blurry and such. I feel like I'm flying. We just had sex and it was AMAZING.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2008, 01:43:39 am »
It's cough medicine, what're you talking about? My girlfriend bought it at the store for gods sake.
Last I checked, being a retard had no correlation with where you got the drug.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine