Author Topic: Cant connect to XPAM  (Read 15643 times)

Offline h4x0rz88

• View Profile
Cant connect to XPAM
« on: June 01, 2008, 05:28:14 am »
Since XPAM is a PvPGN I tried w/ and w/o BNLS. No succes :P

W3XP client, XP sp2 OS

[11:34:06.821] NOTICE: Bot 'h4x0rz88' has been started.
[11:34:06.961] INFO: Trying BNLS server: Pyro.no-ip.biz
[11:34:07.072] INFO: Resolving ip for server: eurobattle.net
[11:34:07.162] INFO: Resolves to 1 different addresses
[11:34:07.192] INFO: Choosing address 0 [eurobattle.net/78.46.66.104]
[11:34:07.202] INFO: Attempting to connect
[11:34:07.312] INFO: Connected to /78.46.66.104:6112
[11:34:07.342] INFO: Trying BNLS server: Pyro.no-ip.biz
[11:34:07.392] INFO: Connected to eurobattle.net:6112
[11:34:07.402] INFO: Sending protocol byte (0x01).
[11:34:07.442] INFO: Switching to Binary protocol.
[11:34:07.492] INFO: Sending authorization.
[11:34:07.983] INFO: Authorization sent, waiting for reply.
[11:34:08.043] INFO: Beginning to receive packets
[11:34:08.063] java.io.IOException: Connection lost
[11:34:08.063] bot.PacketThread.run(PacketThread.java:145)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 05:32:17 am by h4x0rz88 »

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Re: Cant connect to XPAM
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 12:01:01 pm »
Looks like an IP ban, not sure why, though. *shrug*

Can you set the output level to "DEBUG" and try again? I have no idea where that option is. :)

Offline h4x0rz88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 02:49:46 pm »
hah, its not a IP ban sry :S
I can connect but not with this bot, and wtf DEBUG output? :s

How can i make it work on XPAM? Please you are my only hope, NOTHING good works on PvPGN's, NOTHING, I tried at least 70+ bots. This one has them all
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 05:08:17 pm by h4x0rz88 »

Offline h4x0rz88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 03:08:27 pm »
yeah thx for the help, this suxxx like the rest of proggies, no1 makes a nice free PvPGN bot, no1 cares about me <.<

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 02:22:06 am »
yeah thx for the help, this suxxx like the rest of proggies, no1 makes a nice free PvPGN bot, no1 cares about me <.<

Because it was made for Battle.net and not PvPGN. The program is open-source, modify it and make it work if you want it to work so badly.

That's how I got into programming. I wanted a bot that did what I wanted, and I just took source codes and modified them and learned the languages. And eventually I wrote my own bot.

No need to write your own bot, though -- JavaOp is so customizable you could eventually make a plugin that'll emulate a PvPGN client perfectly. And you could sell it for cash if you really wanted! Public domain means you can take it and turn it into a profit. But the spirit behind public domain is that you'll share what you write.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline h4x0rz88

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 09:05:00 am »
Because it was made for Battle.net and not PvPGN. The program is open-source, modify it and make it work if you want it to work so badly.

That's how I got into programming. I wanted a bot that did what I wanted, and I just took source codes and modified them and learned the languages. And eventually I wrote my own bot.

No need to write your own bot, though -- JavaOp is so customizable you could eventually make a plugin that'll emulate a PvPGN client perfectly. And you could sell it for cash if you really wanted! Public domain means you can take it and turn it into a profit. But the spirit behind public domain is that you'll share what you write.

Easy to say, and I DID TRY that, but with no success, bot which isnt made for PvPGN doesnt work due to the different settings and commands. I dont want to make money, that isnt really my point of view in life, still aiming to be fair every second of my life, taking smthing and making into a free money machine isnt my way, but hard work aint also.

Since its 'so customizable', can someone else make a PvPGN plugin since Im certain Im not the only one using PvPGN, about 15k users are on regular basis. I can help a little (not much) but I really dont have the time now, maybe later. I thought iago would just write a simple cure for my problem and gg rmk n00b but as life goes, nothing is easy <.<

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 12:57:23 pm »
Alluding to

...since Im certain Im not the only one using PvPGN, about 15k users are on regular basis.

and

I can help a little (not much) but I really dont have the time now, maybe later.

is no excuse for you to not make an effort, and is a sorry attempt at trying to get someone to do your dirty bidding. A lack of effort on your end is hardly respectable either since you already said it yourself:

...but as life goes, nothing is easy <.<
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 01:02:25 pm by Bender »
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Hdx

• The Hdx!
  • <3 Java/Cpp/VB/QB
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 01:46:48 pm »
Anyone ever bothered to document exactly what PVPGN does WRONG?
For one thing PVPGN is Open Source, someone could mod it to work CORRECTLY.
This is the main reason I hate PVPGN. They were just to lazy to make everything work properly, just if it worked with the client.
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6720/hdxnew6lb.gif
09/08/05 - Clan SBs @ USEast
 [19:59:04.000] <DeadHelp> We don't like customers.
 [19:59:05.922] <DeadHelp> They're assholes
 [19:59:08.094] <DeadHelp> And they're never right.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 06:37:43 pm »
probably still uses the old mpq format for the authentication, at least it's what I gathered.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 12:02:32 am »
It also responds to SID_NULL by sending SID_NULL, and since most bots send SID_NULL when they receive SID_NULL (for no apparent reason), it's pretty easy lag out a connection.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 12:16:40 am »
probably still uses the old mpq format for the authentication, at least it's what I gathered.

I thought I still supported the old one. Checking this will be added to the to-do list.

It also responds to SID_NULL by sending SID_NULL, and since most bots send SID_NULL when they receive SID_NULL (for no apparent reason), it's pretty easy lag out a connection.

Checking / fixing that is also to be added.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline h4x0rz88

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 04:09:51 am »
Well I dont know nothing about Java and I dont have SDK and I even dunno how to edit sources. Maybe when I finish my education first... I just know TP7/Q Basic/C & C++ (some).

And I need help from a coder to do directly the mod's needed or to teach me basics for me to start... Also I would give credit for any kind of help (except moral obviously).

As PvPGN's go, yea, they use old log-in system and most checks made on b.net are skipped.

Offline Hdx

• The Hdx!
  • <3 Java/Cpp/VB/QB
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 03:27:37 pm »
Well, I got a new laptop[1.73Ghz x2, 2GB RAM, 250GB hdd, integrated nvidia N, 15.3", $250]. And we have a long ass road trip this Saturday. [We're going to the beach to steal sand :P]
So I have like 3 hours to kill. [Aside from fucking with friends int he car :P] so I might setup a local PvPGN and get the differances patted down/documented.
Hell if I feel like it i'll prolly mod PvPGN to be more official. [Handle things properly]
And if you're just the luckiest person in the world.
I might release PvPGN.jar [moded version of the Battlenet jar for javaop]
Thats if you're REALLY REALLY luckey. and I get bored.
But, if you say you know C++ then jaba should be no problem. The main thing is memorizing all the classes. The JDK can be downloaded form sun's site, and you don't need and IDE. [Though if you want one I suggest Eclipse for cross platform stuff, or JCreator for windows only dev. {still the program should be cross platform the IDE itself isnt}]

I should bring my camera. Molly in a bikini = pwnage ;)
Oh, And Joe, you going to Pax?
~Hdx
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 03:40:32 pm by HdxBmx27 »
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6720/hdxnew6lb.gif
09/08/05 - Clan SBs @ USEast
 [19:59:04.000] <DeadHelp> We don't like customers.
 [19:59:05.922] <DeadHelp> They're assholes
 [19:59:08.094] <DeadHelp> And they're never right.

Offline h4x0rz88

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 04:04:12 pm »
Well, I got a new laptop[1.73Ghz x2, 2GB RAM, 250GB hdd, integrated nvidia N, 15.3", $250]. And we have a long ass road trip this Saturday. [We're going to the beach to steal sand :P]
So I have like 3 hours to kill. [Aside from fucking with friends int he car :P] so I might setup a local PvPGN and get the differances patted down/documented.
Hell if I feel like it i'll prolly mod PvPGN to be more official. [Handle things properly]
And if you're just the luckiest person in the world.
I might release PvPGN.jar [moded version of the Battlenet jar for javaop]
Thats if you're REALLY REALLY luckey. and I get bored.
But, if you say you know C++ then jaba should be no problem. The main thing is memorizing all the classes. The JDK can be downloaded form sun's site, and you don't need and IDE. [Though if you want one I suggest Eclipse for cross platform stuff, or JCreator for windows only dev. {still the program should be cross platform the IDE itself isnt}]

I should bring my camera. Molly in a bikini = pwnage ;)
Oh, And Joe, you going to Pax?
~Hdx

wow at specs, i have a 1.4 GigaHz Proc (Oh and its 1x core  ;D  :D ;D, 1024 Mb of RAM, 64 Mb graphics card, soooo I cant do much except on a moded Arabian Windows XP (not that I am from Arabia/Egypt). I just can't run many tools and such, PC is crap I know, and I know a little C/C++ (I never learned those things, I just edited what other people did to make it suitable for my use), since it was mixed I dont crap which is which ^^

I would be DEEPLY appreciated at you, my Away msg at bots and at me will be "HdxBmx27 0wns ya!" PvPGN's are good, despite what you might think, because there can only be W3XP or Chat clients (bots) and you dont need many things what you need for b.net and for same quality!

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 10:23:01 pm »
Well, I got a new laptop[1.73Ghz x2, 2GB RAM, 250GB hdd, integrated nvidia N, 15.3", $250]
New New or Used new?