Author Topic: Men drop their standards for one night stands, women feel flattered by one night  (Read 2495 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
...stands

"Often [women] said things like, 'I felt so flattered, so happy that he found me attractive. It was so nice to be wanted,'" said researcher Anne Campbell, a psychologist at Durham University in England. "What women don't seem to see is that men drop their standards massively for a one-night stand."

She added, "No woman should be flattered because a man wants to have sex with her once."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080710/sc_livescience/realitiesofonenightstandsrevealed

hahaha!  Women are silly.  And I can definitely see what the article says about "dropping standards" to get a one night stand, as a general rule.

Offline abc

• View Profile
Pussy is pussy lol

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Lies!  Unforgivable lies!

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
haha so true. I know that I personally can quickly go from wanting a plan-A to like a plan-C. As the amount of girls at a party begin to diminish, I find myself going from which ones are definite, to which are suitable.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 07:27:14 pm by truste1 »
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline abc

• View Profile
haha so true. I know that I personally can quickly go from wanting a plan-A to like a plan-C. As the amount of girls at a party begin to diminish, I find myself going from which ones are definite, to which are suitable.

*high fives truste1*

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Pussy is pussy lol
No. When you look like a whale pussy is no longer pussy, it then becomes an endless black hole.

On a second note, what happened to Trust's forum account?

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
i deleted it
Ain't Life Grand?