Author Topic: HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY SIDOH!  (Read 14545 times)

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY SIDOH!
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 10:29:40 am »
True but a lot of the better looking girls drink, and if you don't you won't be in the same environment as they are and thus won't meet them.
After spending nearly every night of the past 2 months at different bars in different states, I feel I can safely say there's nothing attractive about a lonely, drunk and horny girl falling for you, and nothing impressive about you courting her.

I don't  go to bars so I wouldn't know.

My girlfriend drinks (but she's almost 22) and I wouldn't have started dating her if it wasn't for the fact that we both drank. We talked some at work, but the first time we actually hung out outside of work was at someones house drinking before a concert.

Sounds like she's easy.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2008, 04:18:39 pm »
True but a lot of the better looking girls drink, and if you don't you won't be in the same environment as they are and thus won't meet them.
After spending nearly every night of the past 2 months at different bars in different states, I feel I can safely say there's nothing attractive about a lonely, drunk and horny girl falling for you, and nothing impressive about you courting her.

I don't  go to bars so I wouldn't know.

My girlfriend drinks (but she's almost 22) and I wouldn't have started dating her if it wasn't for the fact that we both drank. We talked some at work, but the first time we actually hung out outside of work was at someones house drinking before a concert.

Sounds like she's easy.

because she drinks? What I'm saying is we wouldn't have hung out outside of work if we both didn't happen to want to drink before going to the concert, we just hit it off that night and things went from there. She didn't even drink that much, it's just the fact that we were able to hang out casually outside of work.
Ain't Life Grand?

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2008, 06:33:02 pm »

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2008, 11:07:20 pm »

I don't go to bars so I wouldn't know.

Sounds like she's easy.

because she drinks? What I'm saying is we wouldn't have hung out outside of work if we both didn't happen to want to drink before going to the concert, we just hit it off that night and things went from there. She didn't even drink that much, it's just the fact that we were able to hang out casually outside of work.

You're presenting this as if being able to hang out casually is contingent on the consumption of alcohol. It's much harder to pick up a girl who's sober as opposed to someone who's under the influence.

I still stand by my statement so don't bother getting on the defensive about it.

Seriously, though, drop it.

Will do.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2008, 11:20:08 pm »
no don't drop it

please continue, you have my blessings

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2008, 04:52:17 pm »
You're presenting this as if being able to hang out casually is contingent on the consumption of alcohol. It's much harder to pick up a girl who's sober as opposed to someone who's under the influence.

I'm saying if we have a similar interest (parties) then we'd be more likely to hang out. In this case it proved true. It's not like we met or first talked while intoxicated.
Ain't Life Grand?