Author Topic: Someone got into truck, rummaged around and took iPod  (Read 25442 times)

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
Re: Someone got into truck, rummaged around and took iPod
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 11:23:28 am »
3) Learned the hardway that homeless people = fail

It's just you that fails, and justice is served. I mean really... blaming others for your mistake. For shame...
So its my fault some fucking transient stole shit? Yeah, cuz that makes sense

You laugh at everyone else's misfortunes without caring just because it doesn't directly affect you, and then when something unfortunate happens to you, you automatically pull out the "I'm a victim" card and expect sympathy?

I've got to ask: do you taste your own medicine much? No? I'll give you a dose:
hahaha, silly redneck. ::)
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 11:58:14 am »
No, I just want you to hate dirty hippies since they're the bane of society

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 03:42:11 pm »
Dont leave electronics in vehicle.  There is no point in me carrying it anywhere, that's stupid.  I have A LOT of crap in my truck and I cant pack it up everytime I leave my truck.
iPods and laptops are easily transportable, and easily stealable, and also extremely valuable (for their weight). So yes, they should be taken with you. I don't expect you to take your spare tire and kitchen sink everywhere you go, but I do think that leaving iPods/laptops in a vehicle, especially if it's for more than 5 or 10 minutes, is a dumb thing to do.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 04:09:27 pm »
Alright, I can empathize with CrAzEd being angry and upset, however despite this, it really is your own fault for getting it stolen.  You shouldn't have left your window open and/or left the ipod in your vehicle.  At least in plain sight.  I know some of my friends will put it/lock it in their side compartment/dashboard.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 02:23:56 pm »
Alright, I can empathize with CrAzEd being angry and upset, however despite this, it really is your own fault for getting it stolen.  You shouldn't have left your window open and/or left the ipod in your vehicle.  At least in plain sight.  I know some of my friends will put it/lock it in their side compartment/dashboard.
It's not my fault some cunt stole it.
I just made it easier by trusting douche-fuckers

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 02:46:40 pm »
You left it somewhere stupid, so yes, it IS your fault that somebody stole it.

(It's like the time I forgot my iPod in a washroom stall when I was changing. Naturally, when I returned to look for it, it was gone. I left it somewhere stupid, somebody stole it. I blamed myself.)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008, 02:55:42 pm »

(It's like the time I forgot my iPod in a washroom stall when I was changing. Naturally, when I returned to look for it, it was gone. I left it somewhere stupid, somebody stole it. I blamed myself.)

That's like saying it's a woman's fault for being raped.  She was cute and got raped, her fault

Offline abc

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2008, 02:58:16 pm »

That's like saying it's a woman's fault for being raped.  She was cute and got raped, her fault

That analogy actually makes sense, lol

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 03:22:46 pm »
That's a whole different situation. A women can't just make herself uncute when she leaves her vehicle to ensure her own safety, whereas you could very easily (with ~2 seconds of work) bring your iPod with you.

I think it's more comparable to a person walking around a rough neighbourhood visibly holding a wad of cash. All he has to do is put the cash in his pocket, but he doesn't and he gets robbed.

You're just trying to defend yourself for making a stupid mistake. Get over it.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 03:28:14 pm »
Guess your guns didnt come in so useful this time. If only cars were gun toting sentient beings..
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 03:32:53 pm »
That's a whole different situation. A women can't just make herself uncute when she leaves her vehicle to ensure her own safety, whereas you could very easily (with ~2 seconds of work) bring your iPod with you.

I think it's more comparable to a person walking around a rough neighbourhood visibly holding a wad of cash. All he has to do is put the cash in his pocket, but he doesn't and he gets robbed.

You're just trying to defend yourself for making a stupid mistake. Get over it.

She sure can try to make herself look ugly tho.  Blaming the victim doesnt make sense.  I hope you get raped, then we'll all laugh and say it was your fault.  Hell, you probably were raped ... that's why you're social inept.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 03:38:56 pm »
She sure can try to make herself look ugly tho.  Blaming the victim doesnt make sense.  I hope you get raped, then we'll all laugh and say it was your fault.  Hell, you probably were raped ... that's why you're social inept.
Haha, you're so deep in denial it's not even funny. :)

If you walk across the street with your eyes closed and get hit by a car, do you really blame the driver? If somebody drinks 12 beers, runs into a lightpole, and kills himself, is it his own fault? If somebody tries to jump a 10m gorge and falls to his death, is it his own fault?

If somebody does something stupid and harmed/injured/whatever, then blaming them is perfectly acceptable.

You did something stupid. Get over it.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 03:41:43 pm »
If someone fucking walks into oncoming traffic THEY are in the wrong.  There is nothing the driver can do.  You = FAIL.

Go fucking ride your short bus to the D&D games.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 03:44:17 pm »
If someone fucking walks into oncoming traffic THEY are in the wrong.  There is nothing the driver can do.  You = FAIL.

Go fucking ride your short bus to the D&D games.
That's what I was saying. The guy walking did something stupid, and it's his fault.

You left your iPod in a truck. That's stupid.

Are you following?

<edit> also, keep up the good with with your personal attacks! You're about to be on the chopping block, and this is only going to make it easier. :D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:54:43 pm by iago »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 03:58:48 pm »
Following huh?  Lik,e you follow 40 year old virgins around?  Sounds like you have TONS of fun.  (get it, TONS?!)