Author Topic: Star Wars Galaxies  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Star Wars Galaxies
« on: September 12, 2008, 10:42:37 am »
So, I started a 14 day trial for this game yesterday with my friend (who has the full game) and I'm having a shit load of fun as a gunner on his ship shooting down stuff in space.  Anyone else want to play with me?  As far as I can tell, the 14 day trial has no real limitations other than using in-game voice, which I don't want to use anyway.

(I'm on the Bloodfin server)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Lead

• Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Galaxies
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 11:04:29 am »
I played when the game first came out, but sony trashed it. It originally took 3 weeks played time to become a jedi, which i had ~2.8 weeks completed. Now anyone can become one with a click of a button. I quit but I may consider coming back to be a bounty hunter or something

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Galaxies
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 12:24:39 pm »
I played when the game first came out, but sony trashed it. It originally took 3 weeks played time to become a jedi, which i had ~2.8 weeks completed. Now anyone can become one with a click of a button. I quit but I may consider coming back to be a bounty hunter or something
3 weeks was with the Holocrons and what not. When they implemented that force sensitive village, it took so much longer. :(  I loved being a Jedi, and then the combat upgrade came out. It was still all right because Jedi defender mixed with another profession was pretty godly. And then the NGE came and totally killed what I had loved.
errr... something like that...