Author Topic: /whoami  (Read 65337 times)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: /whoami
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2008, 01:11:40 am »
Apparently someone (I don't know) referenced from someone (I don't know).  That's as far as I got.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2008, 01:53:22 am »
Now I'm expected to read a forum before posting in it?  I'll do that the day iago reads more than half of a message I send him.
Hey, what are you saying about me? Sorry, I didn't finish reading that post..

Offline Maddi

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2008, 02:23:29 am »
Hey, are  saying  me? Sorry,  finish reading ..

What?
Apparently someone (I don't know) referenced from someone (I don't know).  That's as far as I got.

Wasn't really referenced, just saw the site name and they mentioned you guys were more mature, so I was all game for that.

So wait, who are you exactly?

Maddi...

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2008, 04:57:53 am »

Wasn't really referenced, just saw the site name and they mentioned you guys were more mature, so I was all game for that.

Mature? Please. Trolls & Co. has accomplished more than enough to warrant some respect and dignity.

The detestable thing about maturity is that it is its own antithesis; the concept is self-contradictory. It is like a plastic horse for cavemen. One of the many goals of Trolls & Co. is to expose Maturity for what it really is, and replace it with its more virtuous and better-looking counterpart, Immaturity. Off Topic is but a statue to its glory.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 05:24:00 am by Ender »

Offline topaz~

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2008, 05:22:07 am »

Mature? Please. Trolls & Co. has accomplished more than enough to warrant some respect and dignity.

The detestable thing about maturity is that it is its own antithesis; the concept is self-contradictory. It is like a plastic horse for cavemen. One of the many goals of Trolls & Co. is to expose Maturity for what she really is, and replace her with her more virtuous and better-looking sister named Immaturity.
Or its twin cousins, Anarchy and Chaos

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2008, 05:28:07 am »
Perhaps. Though Immaturity is the foundation. It is just the negation of all the ideals of Maturity. It assumes nothing more than the negation of falsehoods, and is in this way undeniable.

What we really want is not an anarchy, but a communism of chaos.

By the way I updated my last post.

Offline Maddi

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2008, 05:45:22 am »

The detestable thing about maturity is that it is its own antithesis; the concept is self-contradictory. It is like a plastic horse for cavemen. One of the many goals of Trolls & Co. is to expose Maturity for what it really is, and replace it with its more virtuous and better-looking counterpart, Immaturity. Off Topic is but a statue to its glory.
Perhaps. Though Immaturity is the foundation. It is just the negation of all the ideals of Maturity. It assumes nothing more than the negation of falsehoods, and is in this way undeniable.

Have fun with that...
Anyways...

You guys tell me something about you now.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2008, 05:50:38 am »

Ok!

i'm really drunk and I ate too much food. Now I'm laying in bed drunk and unable to fall asleep. Puking may be in order before I finally fall asleep.

GO!

(of course I['m not laying in bed right now, I decided to go drink some water and now I'm at the computer killing time so I can maybe digest!!)
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Maddi

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2008, 05:56:34 am »

Ok!

i'm really drunk and I ate too much food. Now I'm laying in bed drunk and unable to fall asleep. Puking may be in order before I finally fall asleep.

GO!

(of course I['m not laying in bed right now, I decided to go drink some water and now I'm at the computer killing time so I can maybe digest!!)

Ah, I've been in that position. Not a good one.
Try the toothbrush trick.

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2008, 08:52:58 am »

Ok!

GO!

Have fun digesting water.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2008, 10:00:32 am »

Ok!

GO!

You're an idiot.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2008, 11:35:37 am »

Beautiful.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline Maddi

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2008, 03:09:35 pm »

I see you have very excellent reading skills.
Very impressive.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2008, 05:52:45 pm »
There are a select few individuals who are "mature" here.  For the most part, we try to keep it at least 9001% more mature than vL, but, sometimes, people slip by.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Maddi

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2008, 06:03:34 pm »
There are a select few individuals who are "mature" here.  For the most part, we try to keep it at least 9001% more mature than vL, but, sometimes, people slip by.

It's not difficult to be more mature then battle.net or the average battle.net forum. Maybe every other place on the internet except 4chan. Even neopets is competition for most, and it's mostly 10-12 year olds.

But yes, you guys are more mature, I hope you're not boring though. That would be a shame. :)