Author Topic: World Chess Championship  (Read 4917 times)

Offline Ender

• View Profile
World Chess Championship
« on: October 27, 2008, 10:26:46 pm »
So yeah, don't know if you guys know about it, but the World Chess Championship is underway. Actually, it's almost over. Anand is owning Kramnik 6:4 right now. I believe he only needs one more draw to clinch the match and successfully defend his title.

Two good places to read about it are www.chessbase.com and the official site www.uep-worldchess.com/.

Offline BigAznDaddy

• View Profile
Re: World Chess Championship
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 10:47:26 pm »
signs of nerdyness :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 11:00:25 pm »
So yeah, don't know if you guys know about it, but the World Chess Championship is underway. Actually, it's almost over. Anand is owning Kramnik 6:4 right now. I believe he only needs one more draw to clinch the match and successfully defend his title.

Two good places to read about it are www.chessbase.com and the official site www.uep-worldchess.com/.

Ah, cool.  Thanks :)

signs of nerdyness :)

you're really clever

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 06:49:31 am »

Anand only needs one half of a point to clinch. What a beast.

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson