Author Topic: The Official "I preordered WoTLK" Thread  (Read 9701 times)

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
Re: The Official "I preordered WoTLK" Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 12:49:06 pm »
Two Days!

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 10:26:25 pm »
So, I was at Staples today, and what do I see sitting on the shelf?  Fucking Wrath.  Yes, really.  I go to buy it and the person on Cash was like hrm.. "I didn't think this was supposed to be out for a couple more days" *just* as the manager walks buy.  He takes the copy I had, goes to the back room, comes back and tells me I can't buy it, as he removes the rest of the copies from the shelf.  I was about to punch the cashier in the face until I went through the skull, but laws made me just calmly leave the store.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 12:33:04 am »
you coulda been like....

Mr.Dali Lamas, Another sister's shootin' heroin tomorrow. Amputees in Freetown, Sierra Leone's.
The church wasn't honest. The state put the youth in a harness. Creatin' hostility among us.
Teacher said no college, still the kid's gotta get a check with a couple commas.
People wanna bomb us. More people gotta scatter and run from us.
You can blame it on Zeus and Apollo and Adonis.
But what you've done here
Is put yourself between a bullet and a target
And it won't be long before
You're pulling yourself away

Then see what he woulda said.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 06:50:17 am »
So, I was at Staples today, and what do I see sitting on the shelf?  Fucking Wrath.  Yes, really.  I go to buy it and the person on Cash was like hrm.. "I didn't think this was supposed to be out for a couple more days" *just* as the manager walks buy.  He takes the copy I had, goes to the back room, comes back and tells me I can't buy it, as he removes the rest of the copies from the shelf.  I was about to punch the cashier in the face until I went through the skull, but laws made me just calmly leave the store.

That would have been epic, although the serial on the CD sleeve probably wont work until tonight at midnight(?). Man so close what bastards. I'd staple a staple to the manager at staples forehead.

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • x86
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2008, 10:36:06 pm »
Seems like a bunch of stores released the game yesterday.  Even if you got it, you wouldn't be able to play it till tomorrow. :P

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 10:42:09 pm »
Seems like a bunch of stores released the game yesterday.  Even if you got it, you wouldn't be able to play it till tomorrow. :P
tomorrow is in an hour and twenty minutes. who sleeps anyways?
I already have the game installed. And account upgraded, lol. I already had a copy ordered and should be delivered tomorrow but a friend hooked me up anyways. Guess I get to give it a shot tonight before I go to bed.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 12:23:58 am »
So, apparently, my EB-Games (Gamestop) got tripple the order for collectors edition.  Awesome.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 12:54:59 am »
HRM!

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 03:30:59 pm »
Well, I didn't pre-order it, but I just picked it up. I'm installing the older versions first! Then I got to patch. :(

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 04:24:45 pm »
Well, I didn't pre-order it, but I just picked it up. I'm installing the older versions first! Then I got to patch. :(
you'll be good to go in about ten hours!
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 04:32:34 pm »
hehe. took me like 20 minutes to install the original, and bc. the wotlk dvd is taking a long time, though. perfect time to go get some gaming food.

Offline skip

• mmk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 08:21:21 pm »
i had the biggest urge to re-subscribe to WoW with all the QQing about OP ret paladins. i hear despite the hotfix nerfs, they're still pretty oped.

i held myself back, though.  :(