Author Topic: BNET Accounts!  (Read 8596 times)

Offline Camel

• View Profile
    • BNU Bot
Re: BNET Accounts!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 03:39:21 pm »
I've heard rumors that this is all part of what Blizzard's doing with the new changes coming in Battle.net 2.0. Even the people spreading the rumors don't seem to have decided whether WoW is going to be integrated, but this should be a strong indication of where the rumors are heading!

<Camel> i said what what
<Blaze> in the butt
<Camel> you want to do it in my butt?
<Blaze> in my butt
<Camel> let's do it in the butt
<Blaze> Okay!

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 04:54:19 pm »
I've heard rumors that this is all part of what Blizzard's doing with the new changes coming in Battle.net 2.0. Even the people spreading the rumors don't seem to have decided whether WoW is going to be integrated, but this should be a strong indication of where the rumors are heading!

It is very likely at one point, SC2 players and WoW players will be able to communicate with each other.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 05:01:05 pm »

It is very likely at one point, SC2 players and WoW players will be able to communicate with each other.

They can already communicate with each other, but only if the WoW people are willing to look up from raids!

Offline Blaze

• Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 05:16:48 pm »
Through the actual game clients*.  :P
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 07:49:55 pm »

They can already communicate with each other, but only if the WoW people are willing to look up from raids!

From what I hear, raiding is serious business in Wrath of the Lich King.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling