Author Topic: We have new leaders!  (Read 2690 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
We have new leaders!
« on: June 22, 2009, 05:42:51 pm »
That's right. You voted (actually most of you didn't) and you have spoken. You're sick of the current reign of power, so you want something new...

In FIRST PLACE, with 27 votes, we have JOHN MCCAIN!!! That's right. He's not fit to run the U.S., but oh boy can he run this clan. He's got experience in war, so when Starcraft 2 comes out we'll be the top gaming clan with all the battlefield strategies he's accumulated over the years.

In SECOND PLACE, with 26 votes, we have TUBERLOAD!!! Back from the dead, he managed to snag a significant portion of your votes.

In THIRD PLACE, with 25 votes, we have TOPAZ!!! The University of California system is going to stop accepting as many Asians as they did, which means her bitch-ass will be SOL, and I guess you all knew that and pitied her, so you decided to let her into something awesome at least once in her life. Or him. I really don't care which.

Thanks for playing!

Leaders are the same. iago with 9 votes, sidoh with 8 votes, and blaze with 5 votes!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: We have new leaders!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 05:50:32 pm »
Assholes. You should vote for me instead of those damn canadians!!

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 06:52:51 pm »
If it makes you feel any better, Towelie, I voted for you.  Again.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 07:29:01 pm »
Towelie... I have a confession to make: I can't remember for whom I voted. :(
errr... something like that...