Author Topic: Re: Cap and Trade  (Read 2699 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Cap and Trade
« on: July 06, 2009, 08:41:21 pm »
http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jul/06/passing-unread-laws/

The bill wasn't even FINALIZED before the vote...................great job @ transparency there Democrats!

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 10:04:24 am »
Yes, Government has the potential to produce very efficient entities, of course don't let facts get in the way of your idiocy, which at this point is just treason to the planet and science in general.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 12:24:18 pm »
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123655590609066021.html

Cap & trade hurts most those who Obama promised to help protect.  Good job!  That single vote was the end of Harry Teague.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 04:45:12 pm »
They can if they want, but the money from emissions fines will go to alternative energy, ontop of what this bill already invested. They will become more irrelevant.

Also I'll note, this bill does not really start to get rolling until 2012, far after the invested Green Energy money has had time to turn it's gears. By then, the competetive environment will be wildly different thanks to such investments.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling