Author Topic: Re: Even Biden recognizes Obama is useless w/out TOTUS  (Read 10730 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Even Biden recognizes Obama is useless w/out TOTUS
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 01:01:45 pm »
I don't think what I said that was trashed was inaccurate, off topic, or flamed anyone.
Hell, I don't think it was much different than what you posted.

It is not news, it is Fox, which is wildly different from a news organization. If you or anyone else sees an issue with the legitimacy of that claim, you're free to challenge me on it, but I think someone tried it before, and got buried in so many sources that the discussion promptly ended.
And Obama is a Muslim that was born in Kenya.  Completely factual, and on topic because it explains his inability to speak (he was obviously taught to say what he read while at that terrorist school in Indonesia).  I mean really, that's what terrorist training camps are about, right?  Indoctrinating people to the point that they cant think for themselves.  One might infer that the trained terrorist might be more welcome to a general population if he had someone writing his speeches for him...and then displaying them on the TOTUS.

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 01:03:08 pm »
I don't think what I said that was trashed was inaccurate, off topic, or flamed anyone.
Hell, I don't think it was much different than what you posted.

It is not news, it is Fox, which is wildly different from a news organization. If you or anyone else sees an issue with the legitimacy of that claim, you're free to challenge me on it, but I think someone tried it before, and got buried in so many sources that the discussion promptly ended.
And Obama is a Muslim that was born in Kenya.  Completely factual, and on topic because it explains his inability to speak (he was obviously taught to say what he read while at that terrorist school in Indonesia).  I mean really, that's what terrorist training camps are about, right?  Indoctrinating people to the point that they cant think for themselves.  One might infer that the trained terrorist might be more welcome to a general population if he had someone writing his speeches for him...and then displaying them on the TOTUS.

I'm impressed, I've never seen so much stupid packed as densely into a single post before.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 01:35:29 pm »
You should try reading yours sometime.  I just mirror your arrogance, but with a different talking point.  I'm fairly sure the reason I piss you off so much is because I try to emulate you.  If you read my thoughtful posts on other site (or even my drunk ass stupid shit posts), they're not nearly as flamebait-like. 

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 02:23:32 pm »
You should try reading yours sometime.  I just mirror your arrogance, but with a different talking point.  I'm fairly sure the reason I piss you off so much is because I try to emulate you.  If you read my thoughtful posts on other site (or even my drunk ass stupid shit posts), they're not nearly as flamebait-like. 

If there's anything I say that's not factually accurate, than you're free to call me out on it. However, you can't and won't, because I research what I talk about before I say it.

You don't really piss me off, I find you amusing, and it gives me a chance to read up more on the issues of today. Even when you think you're being thoughtful, your posts are still stupid.
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 08:33:44 am »
Blah blah blah.

Warrior, if I delete/trash/move a post, don't repost it without talking to me first, since I did it for a reason.

Everyone else, grow up.  Stop arguing like 10 year olds with dictionaries.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 09:43:57 am »
Everyone else, grow up.  Stop arguing like 10 year olds with dictionaries.
Sorry for defending you.. I'll know better next time.