Author Topic: Support Options  (Read 3945 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Support Options
« on: September 15, 2009, 02:20:47 pm »
I do not give support over PM, and I will only give support over IM if I'm available and you've already tried to help yourself. Please do not IM me when I'm on mobile status. Most of you catch me when I'm trying to drive down the interstate!

Your first support option is these forums. A plethora of users (and even programmers) can read your issue and respond to it. Note: If you don't search first, we'll probably get angry. JavaOp Support Archive is your friend.

Your second option is Google. Other forums in the neighborhood of intewebs have amassed a ton of JavaOp issues (and some solutions, too!) over the years.

Your third and final option, should neither of these yield any results, is to IM me when my status is available.

Remember: - I'm a college student, so I don't have much time. iago has a full time job, so he doesn't have much time. Hdx.. I don't know what he does, but he's never around either. Thank you for your consideration.

Super props go to rabbit and Camel for trying to make me crash after I wrote this.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:31:44 pm by Joe »
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.