Author Topic: JavaOp 2.1.2 released!  (Read 5155 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
JavaOp 2.1.2 released!
« on: January 19, 2010, 03:20:55 pm »
Last release: June 11th 2009. Just over 6 months!

General:
All plugin versions will correspond to the bot version they were last modified for.
The bot is built against Java 5.0. This has been the standard for many years.

Core:
bot.PluginMain - Changed socket timeout to 30 seconds for those with spartan connections like mine.
bot.PacketThread - When an exception occurs, the output will now be tagged [BNET] to prevent confusion with BNLS.
pluginmanagers.PluginManager - When no plugins are present, the user is directed to the new site. Ticket

BNetLogin:
versioning.Game: getFiles now returns all four versioning files, for when Lockdown comes to other clients.
versioning.CheckRevision - Corrected error in determining the MPQ number for ver-IX86-[0-7].mpq files. It's now possible to run local CheckRevision for any type of IX86 MPQ.
versioning.CheckRevision - An InvalidVersion exception will be thrown if you try to run CheckRevision on an unknown MPQ name.
versioning.Versioning - All version check formulas are handled as a byte array, since some are not String-safe.
versioning.Bnls - Updated BNLS server, again. I think this doesn't even need to be mentioned as it'll be updated with every release, as their average life span is a month.

BotMail:
PluginMain - Fixed a statement in plugin load that caused a NullPointerException if the setting wasn't present, preventing the plugin from loading.

Moderation:
PluginMain - Fixed an exploit that allowed bypassing of access checks. Ticket

SwingGui:
JavaOpPanel - Changed coloring of the send button to display correctly on Mac OS X. Ticket
JavaOpFrame - Removed KeyListener from JavaOpFrame. I'm not sure why it was there. Maybe it'll speed it up a little bit?

Since nobody wanted to fix the forum permissions, I'm hosting the download over at the GoogleCode site. Make sure you also get the updated BNetLogin.jar and replace the old one.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 12:41:25 am by Joe »
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Net_Creator

• View Profile
Re: JavaOp 2.1.2 released!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 02:32:49 am »
This was updated in Jan. 2010? O.o This looked dead to me. ._.

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 02:54:17 pm »
I just updated it yesterday. I've been working on it on and off for the past few years.

Offline seiel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 03:15:48 pm »
woot gonna try this when i'm off from this school term :D

thx!

Offline Joe

• B&
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 06:08:29 pm »
Well, I screwed up and all WarCraft 3 cd-key hashing will fail. I'll download the code from 2.1.2 and try fixing it tonight. Fixed.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 12:41:40 am by Joe »