Author Topic: ICC  (Read 7486 times)

Offline Omen

• kill to believe..
    • View Profile
    • Dark 0men
ICC
« on: January 26, 2010, 01:17:54 pm »
How's that going for everyone so far?
Currently only gotten to Festergut due to pugs not paying attention or my guild having bad raid leaders. Tempted to create my own guild, I probably do such a better job at making great raid compositions than some. Had one the other day, the RL had no rogues, shamans or pallys in the raid. Least to say it was sad.
- Omen of The Order
- Priest of Dark Elements

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
Re: ICC
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 02:45:44 pm »
...what?

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 04:03:43 pm »
I stopped raiding in the beginning of December.  And then the guild I was in at the time decided to break up, we had cleared the first wing with no issues at all.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Rexxar&n=Velanis
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Omen

• kill to believe..
    • View Profile
    • Dark 0men
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 11:04:11 pm »
word, me and my cousin are talking about starting up a guild on crushridge. didn't you used to play there?
- Omen of The Order

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 12:43:37 am »
...what?

Ice Crown Citadel, I'm guessing.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 09:57:46 am »
The guild I'm in has cleared everything in ICC, so far. The first week it was open they one shotted all the bosses on their first try. heh.

I stopped raiding after ToGC, though. I leveled up a Shaman to 80, and then decided to gear up my DK tank. Then I just got bored of WotLK in general and haven't really logged on in a while.
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Omen

• kill to believe..
    • View Profile
    • Dark 0men
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 12:06:42 pm »
The new arena season starts next week.
- Omen of The Order

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 03:30:04 pm »
word, me and my cousin are talking about starting up a guild on crushridge. didn't you used to play there?

Yeah.  Had my Shaman there when ZeroX played.  I've since moved most of my toons around, up to 8 80s with my Rogue STILL at 78 ( has been for a good ~6 months ), newest 80 is my Hunter but I've been gearing my Warrior off and on to help my youngest brother's guild.

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Hitmen

• B&
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 06:39:04 pm »
The guild I'm in has cleared everything in ICC, so far. The first week it was open they one shotted all the bosses on their first try. heh.

Yeah, I was basically just doing 10 man stuff with friends, and even with the number of awfuls that includes we one shotted all the bosses in the first wing. We killed up to putricide, and only got 3 pulls or so on him before classes started again for me and I stopped playing :(
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline Omen

• kill to believe..
    • View Profile
    • Dark 0men
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 09:18:25 pm »
If any of ya'll are willing and would be dedicated to making a raiding guild let me know. I might be willing to xfer off of Crushridge, or we can make it there.
- Omen of The Order

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2010, 09:25:22 pm »
If any of ya'll are willing and would be dedicated to making a raiding guild let me know. I might be willing to xfer off of Crushridge, or we can make it there.

The guild I'm in and used to raid with is one of the best in the nation, so I won't be leaving it. :P

If you come to Korgath, though, I could quite possibly get you into our alt group runs. You probably won't enjoy it though unless you're fine with being yelled at, and called stupid, if you suck. lol. But, they clear just as much as our main raiders do - which is anything in the game right now

Offline Omen

• kill to believe..
    • View Profile
    • Dark 0men
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 10:37:23 pm »
I doubt I'd be put in an alt run. =] I'm not scrub.
- Omen of The Order

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 11:12:00 pm »

The guild I'm in and used to raid with is one of the best in the nation, so I won't be leaving it. :P

If you come to Korgath, though, I could quite possibly get you into our alt group runs. You probably won't enjoy it though unless you're fine with being yelled at, and called stupid, if you suck. lol. But, they clear just as much as our main raiders do - which is anything in the game right now

What guild are you in?

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 10:58:03 am »
Gentlemens Club