Author Topic: Who still plays regularly?  (Read 8898 times)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
Who still plays regularly?
« on: August 07, 2010, 09:02:30 pm »
I'm getting terribly bored ( again).  Up to 11 80s ( everything + 2 DKs ) and spend so much time AFK in this game, it's unreal.  I've been trying to level a 2nd Shaman, but god 1-40 is incredibly slow.

QQ
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
Re: Who still plays regularly?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 12:44:37 pm »
I've been playing on a PvE server called Eonar. Just got into a good guild yesterday and going to start running 25's. (Alliance)

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 06:36:06 pm »
I've been playing on a PvE server called Eonar. Just got into a good guild yesterday and going to start running 25's. (Alliance)

I'm half tempted to pick raiding back up, I dumped my Destruction PvP spec on my Warlock and sub'd it with a Demonology PvE spec.

Warlocks seem to be in high demand on my server :>

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 12:41:49 am »
People still play WoW?
* deadly7 is amazed
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 01:25:22 am »
World of WarCraft was just around to cure my boredom. Now that StarCraft II is out without a subscription cost, I'm considering not even buying Cataclysm, and if I do, I'll play for two months max.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 07:10:12 am »

I'm half tempted to pick raiding back up, I dumped my Destruction PvP spec on my Warlock and sub'd it with a Demonology PvE spec.

Warlocks seem to be in high demand on my server :>

Come to Eonar! I'm sure Celestial Equinox can use a good lock :D

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 12:53:40 pm »
World of WarCraft was just around to cure my boredom. Now that StarCraft II is out without a subscription cost, I'm considering not even buying Cataclysm, and if I do, I'll play for two months max.

When they add chat functionality to SC2 I'll probably play more.  For now though, I'll continue facerolling on WoW :>

Offline warz

• View Profile
    • chyea.org
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 02:00:18 pm »
I'm getting terribly bored ( again).  Up to 11 80s ( everything + 2 DKs ) and spend so much time AFK in this game, it's unreal.  I've been trying to level a 2nd Shaman, but god 1-40 is incredibly slow.

QQ

Why oh why would you level 2 DKs, and 2 Shamans? Haha. Shaman is one of my least favorite classes in PvE.

I still play every day. Most days though I just log in and sit in Org for an hour and log off. I raid like 2 nights a week, and then I have nothing left to do in the game until the next week.

I had been pugging everything on my Paladin and Druid, but I just joined a newer guild on my Paladin last night. Hopefully they don't suck worse than pugs on my server. Most pugs on Korgath can clear up to LK every week. Most down Sindragosa, if people don't ninja log.

I have to say, after all of these years on WoW, and after having tried basically every class in a raid setting, my two favorites are Resto Druid and Prot Paladin. Druid healing is 100x more fun than any of the other healing classes, imo. You're not forced to stand still and cast, you can put out more healing per second that other healers and you never run out of mana. Prot Paladin is just fun in ICC because you basically just stand there every fight and collect loot. :P

My Paladin: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&cn=Clapton
My Druid: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&cn=Treesus
http://www.chyea.org/ - web based markup debugger

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 11:24:46 pm »

QQ

Why oh why would you level 2 DKs, and 2 Shamans? Haha. Shaman is one of my least favorite classes in PvE.

I still play every day. Most days though I just log in and sit in Org for an hour and log off. I raid like 2 nights a week, and then I have nothing left to do in the game until the next week.

I had been pugging everything on my Paladin and Druid, but I just joined a newer guild on my Paladin last night. Hopefully they don't suck worse than pugs on my server. Most pugs on Korgath can clear up to LK every week. Most down Sindragosa, if people don't ninja log.

I have to say, after all of these years on WoW, and after having tried basically every class in a raid setting, my two favorites are Resto Druid and Prot Paladin. Druid healing is 100x more fun than any of the other healing classes, imo. You're not forced to stand still and cast, you can put out more healing per second that other healers and you never run out of mana. Prot Paladin is just fun in ICC because you basically just stand there every fight and collect loot. :P

My Paladin: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&cn=Clapton
My Druid: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&cn=Treesus

2nd DK was a different faction/server.  Easy professions.  Shaman because I don't feel like regearing my spacegoat for enhance.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&cn=Iolfear < Warlock
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&cn=iols < Paladin
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&cn=Velanis < Druid
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&cn=Nerdsmasher < 2nd DK
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&cn=Gerbek < 2nd Shaman, hit 51 today :>

The only toons I really play off and on.  I've got more that I never play :/

Offline Lead

• x86
  • Shaman of Sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 06:54:18 am »
On Tuesday, since I joined my new guild, Celestial Equinox, I got my first BiS item, and my T10 shoulders. Very good group.

Offline SNiFFeR

• Sexy
    • View Profile
    • k
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 02:15:06 pm »
I play on Nazjatar and I've got a rogue and boomkin.. we raid like once or twice a week its pretty relaxed we need a priest/resto shaman bad for 10m

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&cn=Zaids

I was super bummed cuz my chars name was Gaids and someone reported me :(

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 07:22:08 pm »
I still play.  I am a guild leader with some of my friends and we raid about twice a week.

My main is a Disc Priest named Eyzuk: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&cn=Eyzuk
Aside from that I have three other 80s, a resto/enh Shaman, Rogue, and a Resto/Feral Druid.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 09:08:30 am »
Hit 80 on my 2nd Shaman a few days ago.  12 80s now.

WTB life, PST!

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 07:36:32 pm »
I'm getting terribly bored ( again).  Up to 11 80s ( everything + 2 DKs ) and spend so much time AFK in this game, it's unreal.  I've been trying to level a 2nd Shaman, but god 1-40 is incredibly slow.

QQ

Stop complaining.  Ever since TBC lvling 1-60 is so much more cake than what it once was.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 09:46:43 pm »
I'm getting terribly bored ( again).  Up to 11 80s ( everything + 2 DKs ) and spend so much time AFK in this game, it's unreal.  I've been trying to level a 2nd Shaman, but god 1-40 is incredibly slow.

QQ

Stop complaining.  Ever since TBC lvling 1-60 is so much more cake than what it once was.

You're telling the guy with 12 80s that leveling is easier than it was in vanilla?  I'm well aware homie, I played then and I still play.  It doesn't change the fact that Shaman 1-40 is incredibly slow.

Reading comprehension: 1
while1: 0

Edit:  But I'd like to thank you for contributing nothing to the thread and staying on topic.

Double Edit:  Southern Maryland sucks, I can't wait to get out of this shithole of a state :/