Author Topic: Dear Blizzard  (Read 26425 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
Re: Dear Blizzard
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2010, 01:01:42 am »
He's also been found guilty of driving a vehicle without proper endorsement and without a seatbelt.  Going too fast on a machine you've had no training on while not wearing a seatbelt is a quick way to injure yourself.  ................Keep it up.

The time I didn't have a seatbelt I was going 25mph, and the other one was having too many passengers before turning 18.
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2010, 01:05:22 am »
He's also been found guilty of driving a vehicle without proper endorsement and without a seatbelt.  Going too fast on a machine you've had no training on while not wearing a seatbelt is a quick way to injure yourself.  ................Keep it up.

The time I didn't have a seatbelt I was going 25mph, and the other one was having too many passengers before turning 18.

The joke was funnier when rabbit told it...

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2010, 05:00:08 pm »
Blizzard has really disenfranchised me with their decisions for SC2 as of late, even with the reversal of the mandatory use of RealID on the Blizzard forums.  The fact that they will not be LAN support for SC2 just pisses me the fuck off.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2010, 06:47:28 pm »
Blizzard has really disenfranchised me with their decisions for SC2 as of late, even with the reversal of the mandatory use of RealID on the Blizzard forums.  The fact that they will not be LAN support for SC2 just pisses me the fuck off.
They have it....as long as you're in a professional team in a Blizzard sanctioned league you'll have access to it.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2010, 09:18:39 pm »
They have it....as long as you're in a professional team in a Blizzard sanctioned league you'll have access to it.

So the functionality exists... which means there'll be a crack for that. Yeah!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Hdx

• The Hdx!
  • <3 Java/Cpp/VB/QB
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2010, 09:47:05 pm »
It doesn't mean the functionality exists in the versions we are available to access.
Also, got a beta invite for the final weekend 0.o woo? Now I need a good gfx card.
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6720/hdxnew6lb.gif
09/08/05 - Clan SBs @ USEast
 [19:59:04.000] <DeadHelp> We don't like customers.
 [19:59:05.922] <DeadHelp> They're assholes
 [19:59:08.094] <DeadHelp> And they're never right.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2010, 11:19:38 pm »
It doesn't mean the functionality exists in the versions we are available to access.

And yet things that "we" (normal people) can't legally access wind up on the net anyway. Yeah!

- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Hdx

• The Hdx!
  • <3 Java/Cpp/VB/QB
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2010, 11:35:00 pm »
And yet things that "we" (normal people) can't legally access wind up on the net anyway. Yeah!
<.< How dare you think of doing such a thing! >.>
If the League version of SC2 hits the net, i'd like to get a chance at it. Sounds nice.
http://img140.exs.cx/img140/6720/hdxnew6lb.gif
09/08/05 - Clan SBs @ USEast
 [19:59:04.000] <DeadHelp> We don't like customers.
 [19:59:05.922] <DeadHelp> They're assholes
 [19:59:08.094] <DeadHelp> And they're never right.