Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 6515 times)

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 01:09:28 am »
I'll be cutting it close... so tired, we'll be pretty busy all day tomorrow finishing this shit up.  Let's see, have to finish up the detailing of the Monarch markings, figure out how I'm going to mount it on my back, will likely need to put a bar across the middle where the black line is and cover it up with a layer of black duct tape... still need to print out some things to convey the "social" part and stick them on.  Oh and need to create my pipe cleaner antennae shizzle.  If it turns out looking too gay, I'm going to probably just going to throw it out and not go, haha.  So tired, sleep and then work on it in the morning.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 01:12:17 am by while1 »
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 05:39:59 pm »
yeah...I'm feeling the same about my scarecrow  being  gay/lame/stupid/whatever...but I live at the party house.  fml.

those wings look decent.  good job.  I would never put that much effort into halloween BS.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 07:04:08 pm »
About to leave in 10 or so minutes, unfortunately I pushed it down the the last minute and didn't get to do as much as I wanted... I suck with time management when I'm doing something last minute... i.e. I got caught up on doing a good job on part of the project i.e. the backside of the butterfly wings but didn't give myself much time to work on the 'social' part of the costume.  Eh, oh well, turned out OK.  I'll just make sure I get hammered so I don't give a fuck that my costume sucks.

EDIT:  Hahaha, just noticed that I left the pink hot glue gun on the table when I took those pics... lulz, they were the only ones left at Walmart, hah.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 07:09:36 pm by while1 »

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 09:06:28 pm »
nice. esp @ the pink glue gun.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 10:21:39 pm »
Fuck the scarecrow.  Strawman argument is WAY cooler, and it's basically the same!  haha.  I just need to depict "argument" now.  Thoughts?  Pic of Reid & McConnell?  Pelosi & Boehner?  lol. 

I'll look equally stupid, but at least I wont feel so stupid.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2010, 11:22:59 am »
I printed out a couple images and taped them to myself along with straw.  I think it was awesome.  Other people seemed rather amused.  Whether it was a "rolleyes" kind of amused, I dont know or care.  The woman definitely rolled her eyes at me, but whatever.

When everyone was leaving to another party, I said I'd go.  Dani said she wasnt, but I should because there was a hot chick that wanted to hit on me...wtf?  I was drunk, and probably missed something, but yeah.  Was there an ulterior motive to getting me gone?  But if so, why did she sleep in my bed?  Oh fuck.

I got drunk for the first time in 6 months...or so.  Woke up with her in my bed, and I was on the couch in the living room.  I remember going to bed, then getting up to unlock the front door so her friend could come back, but nothing after unlocking the door.  Maybe I just went to the couch?  haha.

How was yalls night?  While, was the costume a hit?

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2010, 06:02:40 pm »
Yeah, last night was fun.  Wings came off about a an hour or two into the night, hahaha.  Probably should have made the wingspan smaller.  But overal it went pretty well actually, more people like it than I expected, almost everyone got what I was supposed to be.  Even got some picture requests.  Man, I was so hammered last night... today was a pretty lazy day for me.  Been watching TV and sleeping up until now.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2010, 11:53:53 pm »
I went as a Canadian/Lumberjack/Hunter, depending on how drunk you were as you saw me; my shirt said Canada, though.  :)
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline truste1

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 01:34:52 pm »
That's cool that you actually used the idea and that you had a good response. Awesome.

"Like"
Ain't Life Grand?