Author Topic: Sad story about sexuality  (Read 17969 times)

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
Re: Sad story about sexuality
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 10:04:04 am »
iago, I think you should watch the last few episodes of Glee.  One of the main characters is gay and something funny happened. :)
Glee is awesome.  Such a fun show.

Trust is a conservative republican. The only way to put it is:
I'm conservative and I don't have any real problem with homosexuals.  Way to generalize, deadly. :)
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Ender

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2010, 10:37:26 am »
iago, I think you should watch the last few episodes of Glee.  One of the main characters is gay and something funny happened. :)

Man he should watch The Wire. Omar is gay and he's a total badass.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2010, 12:01:44 pm »
I've never even heard of Glee, but based entirely on the name it sounds awful. :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2010, 12:21:41 pm »
I've never even heard of Glee, but based entirely on the name it sounds awful. :)

good lord.  what kind of gay are you?

:)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2010, 01:01:12 pm »

I lol'd.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 01:28:25 pm »

The kind that doesn't watch tv. :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 01:33:16 pm »

IT'S ON HULU!  You'd know that if you weren't a filthy Canadian, eh?

Seriously, though, I haven't watched a TV in a long while.  It's much more convenient to watch shows online.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 01:52:23 pm »

Seriously, though, I haven't watched a TV in a long while.  It's much more convenient to watch shows online.
Yeah, I tend to download full serieses and watch them all at once. But without commercials/etc, I don't even know what other shows exist..

I'm working my way through Battlestar Galactica right now, which I have on DVD. After that, I might start on Babylon 5. I've never really watched many of the sci fi serieses, but I feel like I should..

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2010, 02:06:37 pm »
If you think about any sex from the "right" perspective, it is all gross.  I mean really...you're putting your most prized body part where someone else expels waste from their body?  And what about oral sex?  WhyTF would you ever want to do that?  I love it, but if I over think it?...yeah

It's all about perspective, mang.

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2010, 02:14:19 pm »

Yeah, I tend to download full serieses and watch them all at once. But without commercials/etc, I don't even know what other shows exist..

I'm working my way through Battlestar Galactica right now, which I have on DVD. After that, I might start on Babylon 5. I've never really watched many of the sci fi serieses, but I feel like I should..

I love Battlestar Galactica.  How are you liking it?
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline MyndFyre

• Boticulator Extraordinaire
  • x86
  • The wait is over.
    • View Profile
    • JinxBot :: the evolution in boticulation
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2010, 02:56:07 pm »
I'm conservative and I don't have any real problem with homosexuals.  Way to generalize, deadly. :)
Agreed.
I have a programming folder, and I have nothing of value there

Running with Code has a new home!

Our species really annoys me.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2010, 03:54:27 pm »

Babylon 5 is great.  The graphics are so terrible they made me uneasy, but the plot is fantastic.  It plays out like a really long movie.

Battlestar Galactica is like a soap opera for men.  It was okay, but after a while I think the overly contrived drama turned me off it.

If you think about any sex from the "right" perspective, it is all gross.  I mean really...you're putting your most prized body part where someone else expels waste from their body?  And what about oral sex?  WhyTF would you ever want to do that?  I love it, but if I over think it?...yeah

And it's only the most prized part of your body because it's used for sex.  Weird? :S

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 05:26:55 pm »

I don't see why any of that is 'wrong' or 'gross'. It's only our puritanical roots, where somebody at some point decided that anything pleasurable was evil, that has ruined it for us. It's taken hundreds of years to get to the point where people can enjoy their natural bodies the way they want to, without feeling bad about it.

And that last bit is the most important - people have had anal sex (both gay and straight couples), oral sex, and all kinds of stuff for hundreds of years, while feeling guilty and thinking they were doing something wrong. Thankfully, the world's coming to its senses these days, and personal freedoms have become more important than our nonsensical 'traditions'.

So yeah. :)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2010, 05:27:47 pm »

I love Battlestar Galactica.  How are you liking it?
I've seen *almost* the full series before. But I do enjoy it. I'm looking forward to finally finding out how it ends. :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2010, 06:53:46 pm »

I don't see why any of that is 'wrong' or 'gross'. It's only our puritanical roots, where somebody at some point decided that anything pleasurable was evil, that has ruined it for us. It's taken hundreds of years to get to the point where people can enjoy their natural bodies the way they want to, without feeling bad about it.

And that last bit is the most important - people have had anal sex (both gay and straight couples), oral sex, and all kinds of stuff for hundreds of years, while feeling guilty and thinking they were doing something wrong. Thankfully, the world's coming to its senses these days, and personal freedoms have become more important than our nonsensical 'traditions'.

So yeah. :)

I'm not thinking from a "sex is evil/the devil" standpoint, I'm thinking from a sanitary standpoint.  Would you go lick a urinal?  Probably not...so why would you lick the body part that emits that waste?