Author Topic: @everyone  (Read 13297 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: @everyone
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2011, 02:16:36 pm »
you gonna post it?

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2011, 03:27:32 pm »
I seem to remember a picture of Joe without pants...drunk...with stealth. Am I wrong?
Good memory.... *suspiciously* good, in fact. I can see how Blaze might remember, but.....

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 03:38:22 pm »
I seem to remember a picture of Joe without pants...drunk...with stealth. Am I wrong?
Good memory.... *suspiciously* good, in fact. I can see how Blaze might remember, but.....

I remember a lot of random stuff about the vL / x86 community.  :(

Also, lol!
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2011, 05:45:29 pm »
you gonna post it?

Someone please do!  Some of us here weren't actively engaged on this forum when it was livelier!!!
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2011, 05:52:10 pm »

I'm pretty sure I saw the picture on Joe's facebook...then I posted it here? Who knows anymore. That seems like it was about 2-3 years ago.

Offline Yoni

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2011, 02:23:13 pm »
<-- has been approved

I'm still around, though I don't log on forums and battle.net anymore so I haven't kept in touch with most people :(
I've finally been released from the army last November (service length == just short of 6 years, a bit longer than required but it was fun and worth it).
Right now I'm doing some temp work for a company that pays more than the army, catching up some math courses required to start a graduate degree, and kicking off a small start-up with a friend (here's hoping we succeed). Maybe slightly too many things at once...

I'm a bit out of touch with the battle.net "scene" (haven't even opened Starcraft 2 in IDA like I planned to) but definitely not out of touch with reverse engineering. My recent focus has been iPhones, mostly for work (in said temp company).

Offline nslay

• Giraffe meat, mmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2011, 03:25:05 pm »
<-- has been approved

I'm still around, though I don't log on forums and battle.net anymore so I haven't kept in touch with most people :(
I've finally been released from the army last November (service length == just short of 6 years, a bit longer than required but it was fun and worth it).
Right now I'm doing some temp work for a company that pays more than the army, catching up some math courses required to start a graduate degree, and kicking off a small start-up with a friend (here's hoping we succeed). Maybe slightly too many things at once...

I'm a bit out of touch with the battle.net "scene" (haven't even opened Starcraft 2 in IDA like I planned to) but definitely not out of touch with reverse engineering. My recent focus has been iPhones, mostly for work (in said temp company).

Look! Yoni is alive and well! Comments?
An adorable giant isopod!

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2011, 03:52:37 am »

Very cool. I'm wrapping up the iOS development "certification" at my college (and more importantly, putting my first higher ed completion under my belt) next month. What kind of stuff do you do?
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline Yoni

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2011, 12:49:58 pm »
Not sure my employer will be okay with me giving full details but it involves running a custom kernel on the iPhone (some based on the ones made by the jailbreak community, some made by me) and running some low level functions on the phone. It's not an app (technically it's not exactly iOS).

Offline MysT_DooM

• Wizard
    • View Profile
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2011, 05:30:49 pm »
welcome back