Author Topic: Re: Welcome to our two newest members!  (Read 4091 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to our two newest members!
« on: November 26, 2004, 07:05:50 pm »
You're telling me to be patient!?!?! YOU ARE TELLING ME TO BE PATIENT???

Listen you assholes, I've been waiting for well over three months to get in. I havn't said one bad thing to anyone, AT ALL. iago told me that I would be in the clan in two weeks, I waited nicely. Two weeks passed and I was told I would be let in soon. I waited patiently again. Every day I asked iago how much longer it would be, then I was told you guys had to pick leaders, so I waited, then you guys said you had to make RULES, so I waited, then you guys get a web site, then you guys change channels, yet no one wants to tell me, I wait even more. Then after a month or so c0Ld starts idling in the channel, what do I find out next? Three days later he's in the clan. I was sad about this, because I had been waiting alot longer, but then I figured, well it can't be long now, I've been really nice to these guys, and I've been really patient, and c0Ld probably got in because he hosts the forums site. I wait more, HighTowelie starts idling in the channel for a little while, I talk to Networks and he tells me how he plans to join x86, I was nice and said cool, thinking "when" I got in that I would vote for him because he's my friend. Now today I find out that him AND Towelie just got in. Now I'm told to be PATIENT!?!?! There's only so much I can take, and guess what! Today I go banned from channel because I reconnected to battle.net three times because my lag was in the red and I was trying to fix it! Krazed comes and says "stop rejoining -.-" I say "stfu dude, I'm trying to fix ping", and I get banned. I might as well not join considering that basicly all of you hate me anyways. But hell, atleast I tried to join, atleast I was here since literaly the beginning, atleast I tried to be patient, but ohh no, that wasn't good enough for you guys, you felt like rubbing it in and letting everyone eles get in, in 2-3 days. Well I guess that's what I get for trying to be friends with people too "good" for me.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 07:09:02 pm »
You're telling me to be patient!?!?! YOU ARE TELLING ME TO BE PATIENT???

Listen you assholes, I've been waiting for well over three months to get in. I havn't said one bad thing to anyone, AT ALL. iago told me that I would be in the clan in two weeks, I waited nicely. Two weeks passed and I was told I would be let in soon. I waited patiently again. Every day I asked iago how much longer it would be, then I was told you guys had to pick leaders, so I waited, then you guys said you had to make RULES, so I waited, then you guys get a web site, then you guys change channels, yet no one wants to tell me, I wait even more. Then after a month or so c0Ld starts idling in the channel, what do I find out next? Three days later he's in the clan. I was sad about this, because I had been waiting alot longer, but then I figured, well it can't be long now, I've been really nice to these guys, and I've been really patient, and c0Ld probably got in because he hosts the forums site. I wait more, HighTowelie starts idling in the channel for a little while, I talk to Networks and he tells me how he plans to join x86, I was nice and said cool, thinking "when" I got in that I would vote for him because he's my friend. Now today I find out that him AND Towelie just got in. Now I'm told to be PATIENT!?!?! There's only so much I can take, and guess what! Today I go banned from channel because I reconnected to battle.net three times because my lag was in the red and I was trying to fix it! Krazed comes and says "stop rejoining -.-" I say "stfu dude, I'm trying to fix ping", and I get banned. I might as well not join considering that basicly all of you hate me anyways. But hell, atleast I tried to join, atleast I was here since literaly the beginning, atleast I tried to be patient, but ohh no, that wasn't good enough for you guys, you felt like rubbing it in and letting everyone eles get in, in 2-3 days. Well I guess that's what I get for trying to be friends with people too "good" for me.

gj at just killing the last of your chance to join. 

There are two people left to vote, and you NEED their votes to join (if either votes no, you're out).  And neither of them know you, so they're likely going to be basing their votes on what they've seen on the forum, and I'm pretty sure that, after seeing this, they aren't going to give you a yes. 

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2004, 07:15:14 pm »
I decided to be nice and kill this topic for him.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2004, 07:18:04 pm »
aww, you're so nice. tell him not to make a scene.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 01:32:48 pm by iago »
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2004, 11:42:46 pm »
I did.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 01:38:43 pm »
Like the other one, forget it, I'm going to put this in the trashcan.  No sense in hiding it now.