Author Topic: TV: Dexter  (Read 5630 times)

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
TV: Dexter
« on: November 07, 2011, 08:55:36 am »
I know one of yous guys has to watch it.

The previews for the next episode look frickin' amazing.  I can't wait for Sunday to come  ;D
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Chavo

• x86
  • no u
    • View Profile
    • Chavoland
Re: TV: Dexter
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 10:54:32 am »
I've watched all of the previous seasons but am behind on the current one.  I prefer watching shows like this all at once...but Dexter is so dark that I have to make sure I don't watch more than 2-3 episodes in a given day :).

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 01:36:08 pm »
Of course I watch Dexter. It's an awesome show.

The previews looked really strange... like they're taking a detour or something. Wtf was that about the trinity killer and his brother? They're dead... makes me think he's unconscious and dreaming?

Offline MysT_DooM

• Wizard
    • View Profile
    • DarkBlizz
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 09:26:26 pm »
I'm kinda getting tired of the DoomsDayKiller plot, they need to move on already/

Offline Furious

• I hate rabbits
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 08:53:08 am »
I'm kinda getting tired of the DoomsDayKiller plot, they need to move on already/

Yeah.  Next week should be pretty good IMO.
[23:04:34] <deadly7[x86]> Newby[x86]
[23:04:35] <deadly7[x86]> YOU ARE AN EMO
[23:04:39] <Newby[x86]> shush it woman

[17:53:31] InsaneJoey[e2] was banned by x86 (GO EAT A BAG OF FUCK ASSHOLE (randomban)).

Quote from: Ergot
Put it this way Joe... you're on my Buddy List... if there's no one else on an you're the only one, I'd rather talk to myself.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 11:14:55 pm »
Doomsday Killer is kinda boring. And the last episode was weird. What the shit was that random road trip to Nebraska? All the events that happened on that were totally not Dexter-like whatsoever. It's a solid season so far but it's fading fast -- something cool needs to fucking happen already.
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 11:27:18 pm »
Doomsday Killer is kinda boring. And the last episode was weird. What the shit was that random road trip to Nebraska? All the events that happened on that were totally not Dexter-like whatsoever. It's a solid season so far but it's fading fast -- something cool needs to fucking happen already.

I can't get Commander Adama out of my head when I'm seeing Gellar. ;\

The latest episode definitely seemed like filler because they were running low on content.

I'm of the same opinion. I like the season, but it seems that it's gotten a little too slow for my liking.