Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1756402 times)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #9555 on: November 13, 2011, 02:36:46 am »
Come to hawaii. every cute azn girl is wearing abercrombie ;p

Offline Explicit

• Hail Bender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9556 on: November 13, 2011, 03:18:57 am »
Relax, hipster.
Like all things in life, pumping is just a primitive, degenerate form of bending.

Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! ... Bender knows when to use finesse.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9557 on: November 13, 2011, 11:32:26 am »
Having met Sidoh multiple times and seen his FB photos, we shop at pretty much the same clothing retailers haha.

I'm with deadly on his sentiment against "Graphic T's" which plaster ridiculously huge branding on them... I remember it was maybe two or three years ago, I think during their spring/summer line when Aeropostale decided to triple or at least double the size of their "A87" logo on every product they sold.  Normally I find their logo amusing since I was also born in '87, but I found it obnoxiously annoying, so that season I did not buy anything from them :P.  In fact, I haven't bought a "Graphic T" in a couple years now from any clothing retailer.  But like Sidoh said, there's plenty of other types of shirts to buy depending on the season, albeit Graphic T's are the cheapest style of top to wear.  I still buy mainly my clothes from Aeropostale, American Eagle, and Abercrombie (shit, didn't realize they all started with the letter A, WTF >_<).  The quality is ain't shabby at any of the triple A's, but the prices are notably different amongst the three (listed them in order of cheapest to most expensive). 

I can empathize with deadly even though I'm a few inches taller than him, I too find it difficult to go into a store and find smaller clothing sizes that fit me.  The real reason I shop at the triple A's is because I'm lazy, apathetic to whether the clothing style befits me or not, and just want to get the whole chore over with.  I can reliably walk out of the store with something that fits and not have put in a lot of effort; when I go to try on a size SMALL top/bottom or 28x32 or 30x32, size pant I am >90% confident that it's going to fit.  Whereas at department stores and other retailers, size and fit varies greatly.  There's a 25% probability that a size SMALL anywhere else is going to fit me satisfactorily, and I can forget about trying to find a X-SMALL in the color/print I'm looking for because that probability is even lower.  Granted, I've found that I generally can't find clothes that fit ANYWHERE during major sales and clearance events, which is why I've stopped trying to buy clothing during these times.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9558 on: November 13, 2011, 12:33:44 pm »
I don't have an Asian fetish. I like teh forbidden fruits... white chicks.

Relax, hipster.
Lol.

Having met Sidoh multiple times and seen his FB photos, we shop at pretty much the same clothing retailers haha.

I'm with deadly on his sentiment against "Graphic T's" which plaster ridiculously huge branding on them... I remember it was maybe two or three years ago, I think during their spring/summer line when Aeropostale decided to triple or at least double the size of their "A87" logo on every product they sold.  Normally I find their logo amusing since I was also born in '87, but I found it obnoxiously annoying, so that season I did not buy anything from them :P.  In fact, I haven't bought a "Graphic T" in a couple years now from any clothing retailer.  But like Sidoh said, there's plenty of other types of shirts to buy depending on the season, albeit Graphic T's are the cheapest style of top to wear.  I still buy mainly my clothes from Aeropostale, American Eagle, and Abercrombie (shit, didn't realize they all started with the letter A, WTF >_<).  The quality is ain't shabby at any of the triple A's, but the prices are notably different amongst the three (listed them in order of cheapest to most expensive). 

I can empathize with deadly even though I'm a few inches taller than him, I too find it difficult to go into a store and find smaller clothing sizes that fit me.  The real reason I shop at the triple A's is because I'm lazy, apathetic to whether the clothing style befits me or not, and just want to get the whole chore over with.  I can reliably walk out of the store with something that fits and not have put in a lot of effort; when I go to try on a size SMALL top/bottom or 28x32 or 30x32, size pant I am >90% confident that it's going to fit.  Whereas at department stores and other retailers, size and fit varies greatly.  There's a 25% probability that a size SMALL anywhere else is going to fit me satisfactorily, and I can forget about trying to find a X-SMALL in the color/print I'm looking for because that probability is even lower.  Granted, I've found that I generally can't find clothes that fit ANYWHERE during major sales and clearance events, which is why I've stopped trying to buy clothing during these times.
I used to not care about clothing, and back then I would shop at all your typical mall stores. Express, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, etc etc. That led to me amassing a lot of clothes, most of which suck. Now I spend more per item and get fewer items.

Pants are definitely where finding clothes sucks. My waist is definitely smaller than a 30, but no stores carry smaller than a 30. I will on occassion find some jeans at Old Navy that are a 28 or 29, and those fit better. When it comes to suit jackets and shirts, if I look hard enough for my size I find things fit me well without tailoring.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9559 on: November 13, 2011, 12:41:37 pm »
I don't have an Asian fetish. I like teh forbidden fruits... white chicks.

Agreed.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9560 on: November 13, 2011, 12:58:07 pm »
Pants are definitely where finding clothes sucks. My waist is definitely smaller than a 30, but no stores carry smaller than a 30. I will on occassion find some jeans at Old Navy that are a 28 or 29, and those fit better. When it comes to suit jackets and shirts, if I look hard enough for my size I find things fit me well without tailoring.
Kids department, imo.
errr... something like that...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9561 on: November 13, 2011, 03:19:03 pm »
Relax, hipster.

lol

I used to not care about clothing, and back then I would shop at all your typical mall stores. Express, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, etc etc. That led to me amassing a lot of clothes, most of which suck. Now I spend more per item and get fewer items.

I've had shirts from AE/abercrombie last many years without noticeable signs of wear. I'd say that's a pretty strong indication that they don't suck ;p

This is just false, ftr. Maybe it just depends on the geographic region you're in? I shopped for pants this summer 'cause I needed them while in SF. Every store I looked at had pants ranging from 28+.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9562 on: November 13, 2011, 04:07:35 pm »
also, nothing's too personal!

I know this is sort of a figure of a speech, but still....  really? nothing at all? :P
"Challenge accepted"? :)

There are few questions I'd consider "over the line", really. I don't mind answering things.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9563 on: November 13, 2011, 04:55:45 pm »

Your credit card number with expiry date and security code and any associated passwords? :P

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9564 on: November 13, 2011, 04:58:16 pm »

Your credit card number with expiry date and security code and any associated passwords? :P
Amateur. You'll need the billing address, too.
errr... something like that...

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
« Reply #9565 on: November 16, 2011, 03:59:27 pm »

I KNOW YOU POST ON STYLEFORUM

I have the opposite problem, I cannot find shirts that fit well for the life of me. I have a skinny neck, long arms, and big shoulders. Basically anything I find that fits my neck is guaranteed to be an inch or more too small in the shoulders. Hate hate hate.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9566 on: November 16, 2011, 05:59:36 pm »
Kids department, imo.
I was gonna say women's section. :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9567 on: November 16, 2011, 06:57:09 pm »
@iago, sorry if this is too personal, but "coming out"?
Did you miss the memo? :)

also, nothing's too personal!

haha, 10-4.

@jeans:
http://www.denimexpress.com/cinch-jeans-mb92834.html
^example of crazy range of sizes.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9568 on: November 16, 2011, 10:31:43 pm »
I KNOW YOU POST ON STYLEFORUM

I have the opposite problem, I cannot find shirts that fit well for the life of me. I have a skinny neck, long arms, and big shoulders. Basically anything I find that fits my neck is guaranteed to be an inch or more too small in the shoulders. Hate hate hate.
I should introduce you to my alterations tailor. That guy's worked miracles with my wardrobe.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9569 on: November 16, 2011, 10:39:50 pm »
indian wasp? O.o