Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1737198 times)

Offline Hitmen

• B&
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #9690 on: July 25, 2012, 10:48:22 pm »
You win the nice shoe game for not getting shoes like... your old ones in the bottom right of the picture. +100 style points.
(22:15:39) Newby: it hurts to swallow

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9691 on: July 25, 2012, 11:11:34 pm »
yeah....old shoes were poor quality and not-so-awesome style. *shrug*

working on guardianship stuff, so I go to court lots. nice to look appropriate.
also, this guardianship stuff has me feeling _very_ thankful for how healthy I am. Met one kid that is IDD + had a shitty mom that didnt take care of him. He ended up banging his head on the wall so hard he made himself blind :(. fuck.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9692 on: July 26, 2012, 10:18:04 am »
I'm being filmed right now for participating in an all-night challenge and being the only one who agreed to be on camera. I'm doing everything I can think of to look busy :)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9693 on: July 26, 2012, 10:36:31 am »
all night challenge for?...........?

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #9694 on: July 26, 2012, 08:17:47 pm »
I moved to America for work.  I now live in Kalamazoo, Michigan.  Woot.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9695 on: July 26, 2012, 08:40:36 pm »
America, FUCK YEAH!
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9696 on: August 01, 2012, 08:29:01 pm »

also, this guardianship stuff has me feeling _very_ thankful for how healthy I am. Met one kid that is IDD + had a shitty mom that didnt take care of him. He ended up banging his head on the wall so hard he made himself blind :(. fuck.

The Strand? Good shoe choice. Not the best for court though, imo. Can't beat a solid black/brown blucher with a business suit though.

I was actually going to get the Strand but it's too much detailing for me. I have the Park Ave and the Suede Amok thus far, probably will get a couple more in the coming year or two.
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9697 on: August 17, 2012, 07:00:23 pm »
Turns out my brother came out of the closet. He was nervous about telling me and for good reason. That jerk ruined the stripper in a cake I was planning for his birthday! Of course, once I got over the fact a stripper wasn't going to come out of a giant cake, I'm glad he was finally able to work up the courage to come out.
errr... something like that...

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9698 on: August 18, 2012, 06:24:21 am »
Turns out my brother came out of the closet. He was nervous about telling me and for good reason. That jerk ruined the stripper in a cake I was planning for his birthday! Of course, once I got over the fact a stripper wasn't going to come out of a giant cake, I'm glad he was finally able to work up the courage to come out.

Was it a surprise? How old is he?

Offline dark_drake

• x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9699 on: August 18, 2012, 04:24:56 pm »

Was it a surprise? How old is he?
He's almost 26. Some of my family suspected it, but no one was really sure.

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9700 on: August 18, 2012, 09:22:19 pm »

lololol.  You can still always have a stripper come out of a cake!!!  ^_^;

I wonder, without having done any research on the subject, are male strippers generally cheaper or more expensive than female strippers (assuming relatively the same attractiveness)?
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9701 on: August 19, 2012, 01:13:24 pm »

The Strand? Good shoe choice. Not the best for court though, imo. Can't beat a solid black/brown blucher with a business suit though.

I was actually going to get the Strand but it's too much detailing for me. I have the Park Ave and the Suede Amok thus far, probably will get a couple more in the coming year or two.
You actually know what shoe that is? Whoa. +1.
I would really like a 5th ave, but this Strand pair was on sale. As for the style in court, where I plan to go, many people (including judges) wear their ostrich boots, or some other nice cowboy boot --- some wear black walmart/payless "dress" shoes w/velcro and all *cringe*. I can't stick out much more than that. haha. Anyway, unless people _know_ shoes (e.g., you), they won't notice what's on my foot, so long as it is black.

Drake, my buddy's bro just came out, too. They (family) always thought of him as a "ladies' man". That said, he only came out to his bro. Your brother the same?
Also, how do you feel about it all?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9702 on: August 19, 2012, 09:19:09 pm »
Haha, I guess I don't find that incredibly surprising. Glad he's comfortable enough with himself to come out of the closet, though. :)

Offline dark_drake

• x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9703 on: August 22, 2012, 06:29:06 pm »
Drake, my buddy's bro just came out, too. They (family) always thought of him as a "ladies' man". That said, he only came out to his bro. Your brother the same?
Also, how do you feel about it all?
My brother told nearly everyone before me. He was actually worried that I'd have a problem with it. I'm glad he was finally comfortable and confident enough to come out. He's still my brother.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9704 on: August 22, 2012, 08:45:28 pm »
Is he hot? *facebook stalks*

Errr, I mean, congratulations to him! I found it really weird coming out. I didn't think anybody would react like "woah, wtf?", more like "why didn't you do it sooner!?" :)