Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1753632 times)

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #9705 on: August 22, 2012, 09:37:17 pm »
Is he hot? *facebook stalks*

Errr, I mean, congratulations to him! I found it really weird coming out. I didn't think anybody would react like "woah, wtf?", more like "why didn't you do it sooner!?" :)
I can't judge guys. Hell, I'm pretty terrible at judging girls, too. And I think his profile picture is a bicycle right now. :S
errr... something like that...

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9706 on: August 22, 2012, 09:47:42 pm »
Is he hot? *facebook stalks*

Errr, I mean, congratulations to him! I found it really weird coming out. I didn't think anybody would react like "woah, wtf?", more like "why didn't you do it sooner!?" :)
I can't judge guys. Hell, I'm pretty terrible at judging girls, too. And I think his profile picture is a bicycle right now. :S

Sexy!

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9707 on: September 09, 2012, 01:15:05 am »
iago takes the win for creepy.

my buddy apparently isnt totally on board with his brother being homosexual. he accepts it and is fine, it just seems like its a shock. we were all at a wedding last week, and my bud got super hammered and he made some joke that ended with "gays arent people." it was totally joking, but I think it hasnt totally hit him.  we're all fairly conservative (more than fairly, but in a libertarian way). i think the news jacked with his perception of his family.  he is also army, and was against the ending of DADT.  to me, DADT seemed segregation-esque (bud is black). why exclude someone for what they are? beats me.

that said. I shared a fairly intense bro-kiss with a dude at the wedding. we're all mad-close, but just met him at wedding stuff. we all share bro hugs/kisses. well, this dude took the bro-kiss to a new level (ie, I was salivated upon). he is totally straight (apparently), but that bro-kiss was...yeah. my kips = closed,but his = open. since my gf has been out of town for about 5 weeks, it was the most action I'd had in a while. I felt weird. But, ya know what, it was bro-love. props that people can just be chill nowdays.

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9708 on: September 10, 2012, 09:11:40 am »
Haha, that sounds so gay. :)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9709 on: September 10, 2012, 03:36:46 pm »
yeah, i don't think 'bro kiss' is a thing man. :)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9710 on: September 11, 2012, 11:22:24 am »
It's okay if you say "no homo!"

(Where were these things when *I* was in highschool? :) )

Offline Falcon

• I haven't visited my profile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9711 on: September 20, 2012, 12:43:48 pm »
Apple maps suck dick. That is all.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
« Reply #9712 on: September 22, 2012, 01:17:50 pm »
It's okay if you say "no homo!"

(Where were these things when *I* was in highschool? :) )

Some jocks still like to say that at my school. It's always fun to reply, "..but really, homo"
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9713 on: September 23, 2012, 01:54:16 pm »

my buddy apparently isnt totally on board with his brother being homosexual. he accepts it and is fine, it just seems like its a shock. we were all at a wedding last week, and my bud got super hammered and he made some joke that ended with "gays arent people." it was totally joking, but I think it hasnt totally hit him.  we're all fairly conservative (more than fairly, but in a libertarian way). i think the news jacked with his perception of his family.  he is also army, and was against the ending of DADT.  to me, DADT seemed segregation-esque (bud is black). why exclude someone for what they are? beats me.

that said. I shared a fairly intense bro-kiss with a dude at the wedding. we're all mad-close, but just met him at wedding stuff. we all share bro hugs/kisses. well, this dude took the bro-kiss to a new level (ie, I was salivated upon). he is totally straight (apparently), but that bro-kiss was...yeah. my kips = closed,but his = open. since my gf has been out of town for about 5 weeks, it was the most action I'd had in a while. I felt weird. But, ya know what, it was bro-love. props that people can just be chill nowdays.

Yeah, I don't think you can really kiss someone on the lips in a nonsexual way... it is a sexual act.   But yeah, good not to be too uptight as long as it works for you...

I think there's a bit of dissonance about libertarians being homophobic... but welcome to politics, where nothing really makes sense.

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9714 on: October 08, 2012, 01:55:36 pm »
Wake up

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9715 on: October 09, 2012, 12:51:08 pm »

Yeah, I don't think you can really kiss someone on the lips in a nonsexual way... it is a sexual act.   But yeah, good not to be too uptight as long as it works for you...

I think there's a bit of dissonance about libertarians being homophobic... but welcome to politics, where nothing really makes sense.
I gave him a blowjob, but it was totally nonsexual. I didn't swallow. No homo!

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #9716 on: October 09, 2012, 08:24:49 pm »

Lmfao!  That's totally straight.
The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Rule

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9717 on: October 10, 2012, 09:18:21 am »

Hahahaha

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #9718 on: October 12, 2012, 02:35:29 pm »
Picture is related:

Offline while1

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #9719 on: November 01, 2012, 06:40:56 am »
hahaha, the picture takes the cake.

WTF is that fish... is that even a fish?  Lol.
I tend to edit my topics and replies frequently.

http://www.operationsmile.org