Author Topic: Let's hear it!  (Read 1736949 times)

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
Re: Let's hear it!
« Reply #9720 on: November 02, 2012, 08:58:15 pm »
iago takes the win for creepy.

my buddy apparently isnt totally on board with his brother being homosexual. he accepts it and is fine, it just seems like its a shock. we were all at a wedding last week, and my bud got super hammered and he made some joke that ended with "gays arent people." it was totally joking, but I think it hasnt totally hit him.  we're all fairly conservative (more than fairly, but in a libertarian way). i think the news jacked with his perception of his family.  he is also army, and was against the ending of DADT.  to me, DADT seemed segregation-esque (bud is black). why exclude someone for what they are? beats me.

that said. I shared a fairly intense bro-kiss with a dude at the wedding. we're all mad-close, but just met him at wedding stuff. we all share bro hugs/kisses. well, this dude took the bro-kiss to a new level (ie, I was salivated upon). he is totally straight (apparently), but that bro-kiss was...yeah. my kips = closed,but his = open. since my gf has been out of town for about 5 weeks, it was the most action I'd had in a while. I felt weird. But, ya know what, it was bro-love. props that people can just be chill nowdays.

Yeah, I don't think you can really kiss someone on the lips in a nonsexual way... it is a sexual act.   But yeah, good not to be too uptight as long as it works for you...

I think there's a bit of dissonance about libertarians being homophobic... but welcome to politics, where nothing really makes sense.
I gave him a blowjob, but it was totally nonsexual. I didn't swallow. No homo!

Hahahaha

no homo makes everything legit.

anyway, monday = start date of a trial. trials in Lubbok aren't usually a big deal. This one is sorta big in that it's a big claim, but it's AMAZINGLY AWESOME in that plaintiff's lawyer is one of the top trial attorneys in the US (literally). He graduated from Texas Tech Law in the early 80s. He has won HUGE lawsuits across the US. He is basically the embodiment of what every lawyer should be: thorough, dedicated to his job, but moreso dedicated to his family and God.
Mark Lanier.

I had two judges basically tell me I should skip class to watch him (one said I'd learn more watchin him than I could in any class). really, this guy is THAT good.

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9721 on: January 03, 2013, 04:58:26 pm »
Happy New Year, bastards :)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9722 on: January 05, 2013, 04:58:22 pm »
Is that the longest time between two consecutive posts in this thread? lol. :(

Yes, a belated happy new years to you too!
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9723 on: January 07, 2013, 09:19:58 pm »
I think so.

self-awesomeness posting: May 2013 = I will have my Juris Doctor + Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning. Soooooooo stoked to be done with school.
/shitty that I have "continuing education" for the rest of forever (or until I no longer want a law license)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9724 on: January 08, 2013, 02:49:02 am »
That's pretty cool. I'm done with school for a bit -- working is such a nice productive break from school.
- Newby

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9725 on: January 22, 2013, 10:31:55 am »
cool. where are you working?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9726 on: January 23, 2013, 07:58:16 pm »
YaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooOOOOOOoooooo!

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9727 on: January 25, 2013, 12:33:22 pm »
YaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooOOOOOOoooooo!

^ This!
- Newby

Offline CrAz3D

• View Profile
« Reply #9728 on: January 26, 2013, 11:57:27 pm »
uh huh...?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #9729 on: January 27, 2013, 02:23:51 pm »
Uh. He's working at Yahoo! :|

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #9730 on: January 27, 2013, 08:12:37 pm »
What's this Yahoo! thing you speak of?

Offline nslay

• Giraffe meat, mmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9731 on: January 27, 2013, 08:57:20 pm »
What's this Yahoo! thing you speak of?
Sounds like Newby awesomeness.

I do hope we get to hear about any FreeBSD experiences he has (if any) ...
An adorable giant isopod!

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9732 on: January 30, 2013, 12:03:19 pm »
New diet

Down 31lbs so far

Exercise starting this weekend (or Monday)

Goal is to complete a ToughMudder in England at the end of September (with some friends)

Offline AntiVirus

• Legendary
  • x86
  • Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #9733 on: January 30, 2013, 07:34:23 pm »
Congrats rabbit!!  That's fantastic!

I want to do a ToughMudder really bad!  I did the Living History Farms race up here in Iowa and it's similar-ish to the Toughmudder.  Literally one of the most enjoyable events I have been to in a long while.

The once grove of splendor,
Aforetime crowned by lilac and lily,
Lay now forevermore slender;
And all winds that liven
Silhouette a lone existence;
A leafless oak grasping at eternity.

"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9734 on: January 31, 2013, 12:31:54 am »
I do hope we get to hear about any FreeBSD experiences he has (if any) ...

I wrote a shell script to do something a few months back. It worked on every machine we put it on but FreeBSD, because whatever version of make was installed on it used a different letter for an argument I needed to pass to it.

Other than that, freeBSD encounters are rare for me. =P

New diet

Down 31lbs so far

Exercise starting this weekend (or Monday)

Goal is to complete a ToughMudder in England at the end of September (with some friends)

I'm not on any diet, but I did start working out at least every other day pretty recently. It helps reduce the frequency and strength of migraines surprisingly well. I get ice pick headaches in their place now; I figure if I keep this up maybe they'll all go away.
- Newby