Author Topic: Backstab report #4 - Blaze  (Read 5042 times)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Backstab report #4 - Blaze
« on: June 16, 2005, 10:00:25 pm »
I'm new to this backstab report thing so bare with me.

---------------

Okay, I missed screenshots till about 1/2 way into the game, I'll recap on what happened.

We all start out fine, People in the game are me(Blazey), Trust, Hockeydude15, firebat22, H-Town-Feva(SA), Seouk, and of course, Computer.

About 2 minutes into the game H-Town-Feva(SA) leaves the game and Seouk follows.

Everything is going good when suddenly Trust gets attacked.  Nobody notices untill hes lost a couple of buildings.  No problem, Purple sends some marines in and teal sends a couple of zealots.  I send 1 wave of lings.  Problem avoided, then we brang all of our units back to our bases.  Suddenly Trust gets attacked again.  We all rush over to help him but its too late.  Good thing trust got his drones out of there while he still could.  He started another base over at mid right.

I start creating lots of hatcherys and teal makes lots of random protoss buildings for upgrading abilities he never used.  Purple is just creating marines, and hes not even upgrading them while Trust is trying to rebuild his base.

I'm done building my hatcherys now and I have almost completed my greater spire when trust's old base gets attacked again with DarkTemplars.  If it wasn't for me finishing my overlord speed upgrade purple & teal might have lost quite a few units.  They had some units at Trust's old base while he was building his new one.

By this time I have finished my upgrades and I am ready to build my Mutaliks.  Trust has just built 5 hatcherys at his new base and is mining proficiently.  Teal was continuing to build useless buildings and purple was continuing spitting out those useless marines.

Purple and teal were trying to get into the computers base now and were failing pretty bad untill I sent 5 mutas in.  At this point, I started evolving 70% of my mutas in Guardians.  After they were done I sent them to the path going into my base

All of a sudden purple notices I exist and compliments my force, I say thank you.  Teal starts to get suspicious because I am not attacking so I send a couple guardians down to help.  By this time Trust has rebuilt quite a bit and has mutas.

I then send a couple of overlords into teals base to "help" him find DT's if they attack him.  I then get really tired of waiting for trust and ask him if we should attack.  He asks me to wait for him to get 1 more wave of mutas.  I wait untill hes half done, and attack teal.

Nobody notices for about 30 seconds then suddenly purple sees whats happening and leaves. Too bad, we could have toyed with him for a while.

Teal said he knew I was going to backstab and I bet he was right.  Too bad he died just then.

And then there we 3.

I joke about guardians with Trust.

We then attack the computer, killing it with ease.

The End.

---------
Sorry I forgot to get the replay, won't happen again. :P
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 10:02:11 pm by Blaze »
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
Re: Backstab report #4 - Blaze
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 10:53:13 pm »
: - \.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 11:01:52 pm »
???

trust

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 11:12:26 pm »
boo @ you not getting any screenshots of my sexy mining :(

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 11:55:58 pm »
Why didn't you get any screenshots? :P

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 01:20:48 am »
At least someone else posted a bs report besides me. *cough*

EDIT: Good report btw. :)