Author Topic: ClamScan  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Joe

• B&
  • x86
  • In Soviet Russia, text read you!
    • View Profile
    • Github
ClamScan
« on: December 30, 2005, 07:43:27 am »
I'm sure you've seen funnier, buy hey..
ClamScan wanted to make sure I knew that its quarantine file was infected, and moving the viruses to quarantine failed!

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\.clamwin\quarantine\BlackBox.class-15599ffc-672bf568.class: Java.ClassLoader.24564 FOUND
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\.clamwin\quarantine\Dummy.class-44eba5ec-4e7e573b.class: Trojan.Gummy.Bytverify FOUND
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\.clamwin\quarantine\loaderadv661.jar-897c2ff-27e13842.zip: Java.ClassLoader.24564 FOUND
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\.clamwin\quarantine\VerifierBug.class-3cfa0102-45e5ffff.class: Java.Bytverify.896 FOUND
I'd personally do as Joe suggests

You might be right about that, Joe.

Offline d&q

• I'm here.
    • View Profile
    • Site
Re: ClamScan
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 04:15:40 pm »
For some reason, this reminds me of the joke(not exact, so bear with me)

The Professor and Student were working with salicylic acids and hydroxyl ions. The student asks the Professor, "What if the salicylic acid doesn't accept the hydroxyl ions?" The Professor said, "That's no hydroxyl ion, thats my wife!"
The writ of the founders must endure.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
Re: ClamScan
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 08:15:02 pm »
The Professor and Student were working with salicylic acids and hydroxyl ions. The student asks the Professor, "What if the salicylic acid doesn't accept the hydroxyl ions?" The Professor said, "That's no hydroxyl ion, thats my wife!"

Dexters Laboratory! ;D
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...