Author Topic: Re: Fast bra unhooking  (Read 4119 times)

Offline wires

• Pwnage
  • x86
  • cocaine is fun!
    • View Profile
    • Weapon Of Mass Destruction
Re: Fast bra unhooking
« on: August 10, 2005, 04:21:19 pm »
Alcohol and drugs are bad.  Be cool, stay in school

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 06:22:41 pm »
Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Tune in, turn on and drop out.

(I can repeat quotes too!)

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 07:54:20 pm »
Be cool, stay in school
Stop saying that. :P
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 09:45:23 pm »
I am happy to say I sucked it up and graduated high school.
I am prepared to be ridiculed for what I believe, are you?

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 09:56:45 pm »
I've smoked alot of pot and dropped acid a few times.. still getting the same C/B/A grades (last year), still on course to get through my senior year.

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2005, 01:24:36 am »
I have smoked pot regularily, drank heavily, done a lot of coke, been addicted to meth, popped acid, taken mushrooms, tried smoking heroin, and taken a variety of other drugs. I am not ashamed, I changed my life, and I am making something of myself.

People who will judge me because I admit my past can kiss my ass, and I know that they are worse off than me. I will never judge anyone for what they did, but what they are doing and not willing to change.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2005, 04:11:03 am »
Turn that around, and you got it.

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2005, 10:28:22 pm »

To be blunt, don't talk about what you don't know. That goes for about everyone else spewing out stereotypes. I don't think many if any of you have any clue what its like to grow up on the streets, have to fight just because if you don't you will be considered a bitch and everyone will go after you. Dating scandalous girls you only hear about in a psychotic movie just because they come from the same streets as you and are just as fucked up. Living right in the middle of the slums, corruption, bullshit, and miserable life. I did, and sold drugs for many reasons, none of which were good, but because they were all I knew. I have however turned my life around and am making something of myself and have been for some time now.

I have more respect for someone that has been through hell and picked himself up and does not judge others based off of ignorant stereotypes, than I do for some punk kid born into a rich family that never had to struggle a day in there life yet they are somehow better than a real man that understands struggle.

Offline deadly7

• x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 10:49:30 pm »
What about those that fall into neither category? Being 13 I haven't had the same struggles you have Tuber, but I've had my fair share (I swear I have never seen a state with more racists...) of things that happen to me too. Though now life is starting to get to be a pain in the ass (family problems).
[17:42:21.609] <Ergot> Kutsuju you're girlfrieds pussy must be a 403 error for you
 [17:42:25.585] <Ergot> FORBIDDEN

on IRC playing T&T++
<iago> He is unarmed
<Hitmen> he has no arms?!

on AIM with a drunk mythix:
(00:50:05) Mythix: Deadly
(00:50:11) Mythix: I'm going to fuck that red dot out of your head.
(00:50:15) Mythix: with my nine

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2005, 11:35:23 am »

To be blunt, don't talk about what you don't know. That goes for about everyone else spewing out stereotypes. I don't think many if any of you have any clue what its like to grow up on the streets, have to fight just because if you don't you will be considered a bitch and everyone will go after you. Dating scandalous girls you only hear about in a psychotic movie just because they come from the same streets as you and are just as fucked up. Living right in the middle of the slums, corruption, bullshit, and miserable life. I did, and sold drugs for many reasons, none of which were good, but because they were all I knew. I have however turned my life around and am making something of myself and have been for some time now.

I have more respect for someone that has been through hell and picked himself up and does not judge others based off of ignorant stereotypes, than I do for some punk kid born into a rich family that never had to struggle a day in there life yet they are somehow better than a real man that understands struggle.

Who said I don't know what it's like? I've been high before, (proud of it or not), therefore I have the right. Shut face.

It's not worth the trouble, nor the money and preperations.

As for "growing up on the streets", I don't take that very seriously from someone who's on the computer as much as you, I'm from Philly, so don't talk mm'k? Streets arn't the cause of kids doing drugs, stupidity and a bad education are.

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 11:55:20 am »
What about those that fall into neither category? Being 13 I haven't had the same struggles you have Tuber, but I've had my fair share (I swear I have never seen a state with more racists...) of things that happen to me too. Though now life is starting to get to be a pain in the ass (family problems).

Don't take my examples as everything there is to a hard life and struggles. My whole point being that you need to rise above your problems and make something out of your life anyways. In the end you will be a much stronger man than someone born into the easy road.

Offline Tuberload

• Neophyte
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2005, 12:33:35 pm »
Who said I don't know what it's like? I've been high before, (proud of it or not), therefore I have the right. Shut face.

It's not worth the trouble, nor the money and preperations.

As for "growing up on the streets", I don't take that very seriously from someone who's on the computer as much as you, I'm from Philly, so don't talk mm'k? Streets arn't the cause of kids doing drugs, stupidity and a bad education are.

You're an idiot... I currently work 60-hour weeks, and spend 10-15 minute on the computer here and there to check up on the few things that helped occupy me during my change of life style. If I spend any more time than that it is because I am looking up information or expressing myself in the form of digital art. In the past I only knew of the Internet because I would recluse at times and play Diablo and fortunately I did see the reality that I had options in life. I would then disappear for years at a time and go back to the same old thing. I just recently came back from a year absence, and have finally realized that it is time to grow up.

I am not an ignorant fuck that is to cool to understand and use the wonderful tool known as a computer. I am not an ignorant fuck that has to hide my past or who I really am to try and seem cool. If you persist on making yourself sound like an ignorant fuck than by all means go right ahead. It's obvious you don't know shit about what you look upon so lightly and probably never will. My judgments about you come from observing your dumb ass at close range.

I know people that are felons, done enough drugs to kill large animals, and spent time in prison. Yet they turned their life around and now make 3.5-4.0 grade point averages in college. They hold a decent, and honorable job and work hard to make a good and legitimate living. They know where they came from and why they don’t want to go back. I know kids that had no family support so they found the only support they could in other kids from the same neighborhood yet they were far from dumb, and were just looking for acceptance. I also know ignorant fucks that sit back and judge everyone and everything because they think they know it all, yet they have no idea what they are preaching.

Do you really think being from Philly and saying "mm'k" means you know jack shit? How about you talk about something that actually pertains to the subject instead of just carrying on with your dumb ass comments.

You have tried a drug before so you know everything? That gives you the right to stereotype, criticize, judge, and belittle others because you tried something? Going back to my new found willingness to utilize my brains and learn how to use a computer, how about I stereotype you and assume you are a 75 pound white boy with freckles, thick glasses, laughing like a pig behind a monitor because you feel safe enough to judge people who can’t see you. If it weren’t for the few friends I made over time in this realm, you would have no idea who I am period. I am not scared to step out and achieve something just because I do not fit the profile.

Drugs are not worth the trouble, money and preparations? Of course they are not worth the trouble in the long run.   People have made extreme amounts of money out of nothing, and no "preparation". For someone who may never be able to achieve anything else, it seems very worthwhile. Does it make it right, no, but who the fuck are you? Everything you say enhances your ignorant fuck status. If you're an addict who smokes all your money up, then it is not worth the money. If you're a meth cook shortening your life span to the average 2-3 years, then it is not worth the preparation. If you’re a kid that thinks you have no other options in life, and are held down by ignorant fucking morons such as yourself, and turn nothing into something I think that is more of an accomplishment than you will ever see. If that same kid someday realizes that he can become something better, separates himself from his past and does it, then he has accomplished something you will never even be able to fathom.

I realized that the scars on my face and body were not worth it, that the enemies I have made should have been friends, that the drug scene I participated in should have been what I am doing now, that the energy I spent proving myself in fights should have been put towards bettering something worthwhile. I am not ashamed of what I was, or who I am now.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2005, 12:57:25 pm »
I am not an ignorant fuck that is to cool to understand and use the wonderful tool known as a computer. I am not an ignorant fuck that has to hide my past or who I really am to try and seem cool. If you persist on making yourself sound like an ignorant fuck than by all means go right ahead. It's obvious you don't know shit about what you look upon so lightly and probably never will. My judgments about you come from observing your dumb ass at close range.
No one said you are, however you're beginning to look like one.

Do you really think being from Philly and saying "mm'k" means you know jack shit? How about you talk about something that actually pertains to the subject instead of just carrying on with your dumb ass comments.
According to you, it does:
That goes for about everyone else spewing out stereotypes. I don't think many if any of you have any clue what its like to grow up on the streets,
k, by streets I take it you meant something other then a big city, explain, gangster boy.

You have tried a drug before so you know everything? That gives you the right to stereotype, criticize, judge, and belittle others because you tried something?

Once again, stop using your words against yourself and I'll take you seriously:
I have smoked pot regularily, drank heavily, done a lot of coke, been addicted to meth, popped acid, taken mushrooms, tried smoking heroin, and taken a variety of other drugs. I am not ashamed,

I realized that the scars on my face and body were not worth it, that the enemies I have made should have been friends, that the drug scene I participated in should have been what I am doing now, that the energy I spent proving myself in fights should have been put towards bettering something worthwhile.
k, then don't brag about it, or atleast make it sound like that.

Don't talk about all the "losers" who run away from their problems, considering drugs are the exact same way. You ran, you were the coward, there is plenty to be ashamed of.

As for you having a job now, and workin 60 hours a week, what'dyou want, a cookie? People with the exact opposite backgrounds as you make twice as much, in half the time. Here's a pat on the back for actually getting a job in the first place, other then that, you're a sad soul in denial of your past.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2005, 02:45:39 pm »
Ladies, ladies, LADIES! Man, pull BACK the claws and chill!
This is way off topic.