Author Topic: Oblivious  (Read 4560 times)

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
Oblivious
« on: December 10, 2004, 06:54:57 pm »
I was on the bus today.  I got on, it said "Santa Bus" on the outside.  Big deal.  So I sit down, and read my book for awhile, and about 20 minutes later I'm just staring out the window.  Eventually, something red catches my eye, so I look around.  It turns out that the entire inside of the bus (that I walked all the way to the back of) was decorated with tinsel and ribbons and instead of ads along the side it was drawings of santa by children.  I actually managed to go nearly a half hour without noticing I was in a brightly decorated bus.  I was amazed.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
Re: Oblivious
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 07:03:39 pm »
omg Ron, you should see the doctor!

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 07:28:12 pm »
What amazes me is that they do something racist like that. In Canada, go figure! The Jews should unite and overthrow the Canadian government.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline rabbit

• x86
  • I speak for the entire clan (except Joe)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 10:40:46 pm »
I was on the bus today.  I got on, it said "Santa Bus" on the outside.  Big deal.  So I sit down, and read my book for awhile, and about 20 minutes later I'm just staring out the window.  Eventually, something red catches my eye, so I look around.  It turns out that the entire inside of the bus (that I walked all the way to the back of) was decorated with tinsel and ribbons and instead of ads along the side it was drawings of santa by children.  I actually managed to go nearly a half hour without noticing I was in a brightly decorated bus.  I was amazed.
Maybe you had an epileptic episode with all that bright crap hanging around.  I think you blacked out and don't remember it :P

Offline iago

• Leader
  • Administrator
  • Fnord.
    • View Profile
    • SkullSecurity
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2004, 01:18:43 am »
What amazes me is that they do something racist like that. In Canada, go figure! The Jews should unite and overthrow the Canadian government.

Pfft, christmas isn't about race or religion.  It's about Santa bringing Presents!

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2004, 01:21:02 am »
No, its about lightning candles for a week and getting a lot of presents, oh and spinniny the Dradel!!!

Offline Warrior

• supreme mac daddy of trolls
  • One for a Dime two for a Quarter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2004, 05:56:58 am »
dude what the fuck Christmas is about that bunny that gives you eggs and then you get the four leave clover , put it under your pillow, and recieve a magic jelly bean in the afternoon
One must ask oneself: "do I will trolling to become a universal law?" And then when one realizes "yes, I do will it to be such," one feels completely justified.
-- from Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Trolling

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2004, 06:41:55 pm »
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile