Author Topic: I would like to Join  (Read 37600 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to Join
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2005, 11:31:44 pm »
LOL @ nuts and offend

EDIT -
GameSnake, pretend it said "duestch", German. =p

EDIT -
Crap, I'm German..

you mean Deutsch right?
No, he means Douche.
Ok now I think you've gone too far, I was smiling before but now you have really offended me, what the hell is your problem?
OMG, you're not x86 material!

Seriously, get over it, no one is serious about that sort of thing here.

Offline xex

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2005, 11:48:31 pm »
LOL @ nuts and offend

EDIT -

EDIT -
Crap, I'm German..

you mean Deutsch right?
No, he means Douche.
Ok now I think you've gone too far, I was smiling before but now you have really offended me, what the hell is your problem?

...I beg to differ
Shadow Legion @ USeast
http://shadowlegion.org

c:\xex

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2005, 12:13:38 am »
Screenor is correct, I wasn't serious with that remark, especially since it was directed towards Joe.  Frankly, I don't really care if it offended you, Gamesnake.  I didn't mean for it to offend you (because I was kidding with Joe, not you).

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2005, 01:36:06 am »
LOL @ nuts and offend

EDIT -

EDIT -
Crap, I'm German..

you mean Deutsch right?
No, he means Douche.

...I beg to differ
No. I was mocking GS about something he said recently apparently. The second sentence is just the truth.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2005, 01:01:17 pm »
Screenor is correct, I wasn't serious with that remark, especially since it was directed towards Joe.  Frankly, I don't really care if it offended you, Gamesnake.  I didn't mean for it to offend you (because I was kidding with Joe, not you).
You can see where I thought you were making fun of my entire race:
you mean Deutsch right?

No, he means Douche.

You said you didn't mean me so I am not mad anymore.
Anyway I wasn't talking to anyone else except MyndFyre originally, and i'm sure he knows "shut up" was just being sarcastic, so you're the ones who need to get over it. Drama peddlers DIE.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2005, 03:32:15 pm »
you mean Deutsch right?

No, he means Douche.

Anyway I wasn't talking to anyone else except MyndFyre originally, and i'm sure he knows "shut up" was just being sarcastic, so you're the ones who need to get over it. Drama peddlers DIE.
k, have fun trying to uphold yourself Madcox. Just the fact that you were offended (regaurdless of who said it, shut up), is sad. It's your own fucking clan members, that just fucking voted you in, think about it a bit.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2005, 04:28:23 pm »
you mean Deutsch right?

No, he means Douche.

k, have fun trying to uphold yourself Madcox. Just the fact that you were offended (regaurdless of who said it, shut up), is sad. It's your own fucking clan members, that just fucking voted you in, think about it a bit.
DRAMA PEDDLER!
Seriously though, where did it all go wrong you seem indirectly involved here so tell me all my problems then the solutions to them :P.

MyndFyre: your thoughts?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2005, 04:37:40 pm »
I am completly anti-racist.  I think racism is one of the most stupid things there is.  Being so prejudice can get you in countless bad situations.

I was calling Joe a douche. :p

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2005, 04:47:49 pm »
you mean Deutsch right?

No, he means Douche.

DRAMA PEDDLER!
Seriously though, where did it all go wrong you seem indirectly involved here so tell me all my problems then the solutions to them :P.

MyndFyre: your thoughts?
I've known a lot of these people here much longer then you, wether you're in the clan or not, don't expect special suckup attention from me, got it? I have a certain circle of good friends here, that I will NOT ditch for any reason, if you have a problem with me being here first, however not being your so called "x86 material", I suggest you put a hold on your whole "lets get rid of Screenor" ideas. I don't go against any rules, ever, I stand my boundries, and I'm not going anywhere. However, keep pushing your luck, you wont be here long if you decide to keep showing those kinds of emotions against others. Now, Mythix and TSE are waiting for me to come on the CS server with them, bbl.

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2005, 06:06:29 pm »
is it just me, or did this topic go completly offtopic?

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2005, 06:42:55 pm »
is it just me, or did this topic go completly offtopic?

Find a thread with more than ten posts that doesn't go off topic at some point.  :)

Offline Towelie

• pwnstar
  • x86
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2005, 06:49:42 pm »
ok, I know that, but how many posts have actually been on topic, yeah about 4. . . :-)

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2005, 06:50:39 pm »
ok, I know that, but how many posts have actually been on topic, yeah about 4. . . :-)

Haha, yeah.  When someone gets offended, it generally tends to stay this way, too.

Offline GameSnake

• News hound
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2005, 08:26:43 pm »
GL HF DD @ getting in, Blaze.