Author Topic: Rules  (Read 5445 times)

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
Rules
« on: August 29, 2005, 11:28:11 pm »
Welcome! I decided to make this board because I'm psychic and predicted somebody wanted this board made. Honest.

The only logical rule I can think of is NO FLAMING OTHER USERS. If you don't like somebody, don't state you don't in their introduction thread.

For an idea of what to post, see iago's post here:

Tell us about yourself... How old are you? Where are you from? What do you do (school/work)? Where do you work, if applicable? What kind of music do you like? Do you have a girl (boy?) friend?  Are you in any other clans? What are they like (if applicable)? Any friends around here (members or otherwise)? Why do you want to join? Have you read our rules?  What's your favourite tv show? Movie? Band? Country? Continent? Season?  Type of weather? Subject in school? Chemical? Food? Drink? Book? Author? Operating system? Phone company? Computer brand? Linux distribution? Sport? Sports team? Sporting event? Game? Style of game (board, rpg, card, etc.)? Bird? Animal? Pet?

An example post can be found here.

Other than that, enjoy!
[size=0pt]This is subject to be updated without notice[/size]
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 11:38:18 pm by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

trust

Re: Rules
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 12:53:19 am »
Yes sir.

Offline Sidoh

• x86
  • MHNATY ~~~~~
    • View Profile
    • sidoh
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 11:24:44 pm »
We need to implement another rule:

Don't argue with other user's opinions on this forum, it's just a waste.  If you want to argue with them, move to another forum.

Offline dark_drake

• Mufasa was 10x the lion Simba was.
  • x86
  • Dun dun dun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 11:40:48 pm »
We need to implement another rule:

Don't argue with other user's opinions on this forum, it's just a waste.  If you want to argue with them, move to another forum.
I disagree with this. This is as good a place as any. You communist hippie! What with all you're worrying about feelings and whatnot.  ;)
errr... something like that...