Author Topic: Re: LFS = Owned, k.  (Read 3738 times)

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Re: LFS = Owned, k.
« on: August 30, 2005, 08:53:28 am »
myg0t = fagz

they are retards, ok.

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 09:04:54 am »
Myg0t is a bunch of immature kids who suck at programming.

They are not funny, they are lame. They deserve to have their server rooted..

They are, in a sense, wannabe blackhats. "Coding" and "abusing" bugs in games, yet being full disclousure as to how the bug works? Makes no sense...

EDIT -- eh? They are just crashing into everyone else in the game? They didn't code some exploit for it?

Wow, that's even more sad. Oh well. Let 'em be lamers. Doesn't bother me none, I don't game! =p
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 09:17:43 am by Newby »
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 11:17:10 am »
It's not wether they're "lamers" or not, besides that, Newby, no member is below the age of 17, cept for one but he's still older then you, even, and beleive it or not, quite a few of them do know how to program themselves.

What they do is just a higher level of you guys backstabbing in Starcraft, it's fun, and it gets people pissed.

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 11:18:58 am »
What they do is just a higher level of you guys backstabbing in Starcraft, it's fun, and it gets people pissed.
Thats how I look at it, and thats why I don't mind them.  Making people angry in games is a lot of fun.
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 11:20:34 am »
Thats how I look at it, and thats why I don't mind them.  Making people angry in games is a lot of fun.
Yeah, exactly.

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 11:41:26 am »
It's not wether they're "lamers" or not, besides that, Newby, no member is below the age of 17, cept for one but he's still older then you, even, and beleive it or not, quite a few of them do know how to program themselves.

Why do you stick up for such people? They would do nothing but make fun of you, because you're 13 years old. And yes, it is whether they are lamers or not. They are lamers. But some of their shit like www.pwned.nl was funny. However, now they are just a buncha sellout hoes, and are retarded. And no, they can't code. Also, how is it a higher level than backstabbing on Starcraft? Please elaborate on this 'higher level' business. It all looks the same to me.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 11:42:59 am by c0n »

Offline Blaze

• x86
  • Canadian
    • View Profile
    • Maide
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 11:52:09 am »
Backstabbing in cs... that would be higher...
And like a fool I believed myself, and thought I was somebody else...

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 11:53:17 am »

Higher how? It doesn't make sense.

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2005, 05:13:33 pm »

People take CS more seriously, therefore, more rage, therefore, more to laugh at, therefore, it's taken to a new level of fun.

As for standing up for them, I'll choose my allies and my enemies, not you. If they can't code, then someone MUST be making the programs they use for them, and they're not public, therefore, someone or some group of people CAN code in myg0t, so unless you know yourself the people who make the programs, don't talk, waste of my time.

Levels, the more a person is "raged", the higher the level. The average amount of rage you get from SC is slow, the amount of rage you get from something such as newer games like BF2, or LFS, is incredibally high, because people want to have fun playing the games. Well, myg0t uses the games to pull out the real fun, which is brought out by pissing others off, it's human nature.

For example:

You: OMFG, YES! I HEADSHOTTED THAT GUY!!!

(This kind of thing, will get boring over time, and lose it's fun)

Raged player: WOW FGT, I BET MICHEAL JACKSON DROPPED U ON UR HED WHEN YOU WERE A KID OR SOMETHIN HUH YOU LIL PUSY, PULL UR FINGERS OUT OF UR ASS U LUBRICATDD TOOTHPIK FAG!!!!!111

You see, comments like that is what g0t's aim for, hacks are simply a tool to reach that point in someone. It's fun, and easy.

If you have a problem, don't reply, it's a rule, follow it. You too Newby, you're a mod, you should follow your own rules.

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2005, 05:48:03 pm »

People take CS more seriously, therefore, more rage, therefore, more to laugh at, therefore, it's taken to a new level of fun.

As for standing up for them, I'll choose my allies and my enemies, not you. If they can't code, then someone MUST be making the programs they use for them, and they're not public, therefore, someone or some group of people CAN code in myg0t, so unless you know yourself the people who make the programs, don't talk, waste of my time.

Levels, the more a person is "raged", the higher the level. The average amount of rage you get from SC is slow, the amount of rage you get from something such as newer games like BF2, or LFS, is incredibally high, because people want to have fun playing the games. Well, myg0t uses the games to pull out the real fun, which is brought out by pissing others off, it's human nature.

For example:

You: OMFG, YES! I HEADSHOTTED THAT GUY!!!

(This kind of thing, will get boring over time, and lose it's fun)

Raged player: WOW FGT, I BET MICHEAL JACKSON DROPPED U ON UR HED WHEN YOU WERE A KID OR SOMETHIN HUH YOU LIL PUSY, PULL UR FINGERS OUT OF UR ASS U LUBRICATDD TOOTHPIK FAG!!!!!111

You see, comments like that is what g0t's aim for, hacks are simply a tool to reach that point in someone. It's fun, and easy.

If you have a problem, don't reply, it's a rule, follow it. You too Newby, you're a mod, you should follow your own rules.

Ok, so you're half right about counter-strike being more serious. However, you can't say that nobody on SC will 'rage' as much as someone on CS. This raging crap is retarded. They are just trying to start up a new word for the world to use. It's gay. What kind of programs do they supposedly make, scr33n0r.
[size=0pt]Personal attack removed. Stop harassing him personally, c0n, whether it is true or not.[/size]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 05:50:12 pm by Newby »