Author Topic: LFS = Owned, k.  (Read 4535 times)

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
LFS = Owned, k.
« on: August 30, 2005, 05:38:56 am »
Ever since the new game came out, g0ts from all around the world have been on this like flies on shit (I think that fits pretty well, wouldn't you say?) Anyways..

Originally Posted by Experimental3
[Myg0t] clan, nearly every server i go in they are crashing into peoiple and making racist insults and spamming YOU GUYS NEED TO BAN THEM PERMANENTLY!
there website is www.myg0t.com and it needs to be SHUT DOWN they are wreckers and blatent racist and homophobes STOP THEM! i cant race properly anymore with out a mygOt coming and ruining my race

Originally Posted by AndroidXP
The only purpose of myg0t is to destroy other people's fun with a game. This is the only clan I know of that is so explicitly directed to ruining games that they deserve a hardcoded ban for every game.

And there we have the problem of the demo servers - that it's impossible to ban someone permanently. And if a demo of a game leaves you in shock and terror I doubt you are going to buy the full version of the game, so all the demo carnage is surely not helping sales (besides of a few exceptions where ppl get S2 ASAP to get rid of said carnage).

Originally Posted by Klichka
Think about it this way, Myg0t coming into LFS is like a hallmark. It means that LFS has enough popularity that Myg0t can consider it worthy to take a dump on.

And if that all wasn't enough, the forums are now down because of [myg0t]MAKONG and a few buds spamming their forums to hell.

Screenshot: http://screend-productions.net/images/ScreenShots/LFSForumDowned.JPG

www.lfsforum.com

Comment.

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
Re: LFS = Owned, k.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 05:54:28 pm »
Hacking is unintelligent and requires no skill. myg0t is the epitome of lameness. Spamming a forum is just the kind of thing they would do. These people don't deserve to have computers.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 05:57:28 pm »
Hacking is unintelligent and requires no skill. myg0t is the epitome of lameness. Spamming a forum is just the kind of thing they would do. These people don't deserve to have computers.

You deleted my post, didnt you? Hm, no, they deserve to have computers. It's lame what they do, but its also funny at times. And how does hacking not require skill?

Offline Newby

• x86
  • Thrash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 06:01:27 pm »
I trashed our posts that broke the rules. :p
- Newby
http://www.x86labs.org

[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

I'd bet that you're currently bloated like a water ballon on a hot summer's day.

That analogy doesn't even make sense.  Why would a water balloon be especially bloated on a hot summer's day? For your sake, I hope there wasn't too much logic testing on your LSAT. 

Offline c0n

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 06:02:49 pm »
To scr33n0r: Ok, so you're half right about counter-strike being more serious. However, you can't say that nobody on SC will 'rage' as much as someone on CS. This raging crap is retarded. They are just trying to start up a new word for the world to use. It's gay. What kind of programs do they supposedly make, scr33n0r, depressed child.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 06:08:09 pm by c0n »

Offline Quik

• Webmaster Guy
  • x86
  • \x51 \x75 \x69 \x6B \x5B \x78 \x38 \x36 \x5D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 06:49:17 pm »

You deleted my post, didnt you? Hm, no, they deserve to have computers. It's lame what they do, but its also funny at times. And how does hacking not require skill?

Quik's No-Skill Guide to Hacking CS!

1. Visit Myg0t forums and download hacks.
2. Install hacks (turn off Anti-Virus programs)
3. Think you are cool because you can win (unfairly) at an online game.
[20:21:13] xar: i was just thinking about the time iago came over here and we made this huge bomb and light up the sky for 6 min
[20:21:15] xar: that was funny

Offline Screenor

• My own little world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 11:41:51 pm »
To scr33n0r: Ok, so you're half right about counter-strike being more serious. However, you can't say that nobody on SC will 'rage' as much as someone on CS. This raging crap is retarded. They are just trying to start up a new word for the world to use. It's gay. What kind of programs do they supposedly make, scr33n0r, depressed child.
For one, Vent g0tted. CS Hack? TeaParty. Are you going to get either? No. (Incase you plan on asking for proof).